Food

Hey Say Love

""we're here" Aiko said as she sat down next to Chinen.

"so how's was your guys trip? was it fun?" Nakajima asked suspiciously.

"o..oh.... i..it was nice. I just bought a present for my mom. We're done. I'm gonna get some food." Aiko said as she quickly ran off. She was quite hungry so she bought pasta, a subway sandwich, and a bubble drink. After she got her food she started to eat and looked like she was so happy.

"She eats so much, but she's so skinny. But, she looks so happy." Yamada said as he moved to sit in front of Aiko, Chinen and Nakajima followed.

"Hi!" Yamada said.

"oh, hello, don't watch me eat. I look weird." Aiko said.

"No ,you don't you look so happy and cute eating." Chinen added.

"No, You're cute Chinen, you're like a cute puppy dog." Aiko said as Chinen started to get red.

"So, Ai-chan, I can call you that right, and you can call me Yuto. What's your hobbies."

"well, ok Yuto. hehe. I like to draw and embarassingly in private I like to sing. I don't sing in public though. Ahh~ that was delicious, so what do you guys wanna do now."

"wow, you eat fast, where can we go. You're our tour guide." Yamada said as he got the rest of the group to huddle up. As they all voted fro different places, the pleace with the most votes was the Honolulu zoo. So after everyone finished eating they got their clothes and started to head to the bus.

"ok, let's all change into our hawaii clothes." Yabu yelled. As he said this everyone started to take off their shirts. Aiko turned and the first thing she saw was Yamada and Chinen's bare chests. She turned back to the front and was blushing alot. Her whole face red and she was closing her eyes.

"Why are you guys changing!! TELL ME EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you done?!"

"yup we're done." they announed. All of the guys went and gathered around, it appeared that Takaki had a very important announcement. But while the guys were talking Aiko realized that she got a text from Momo-chan.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're with Hey! Say! Jump! lucky, oh I wish I was you and I entered the same

contest uh. you're so lucky. can you ask them for a sign. I want one. Please also

send me pictures a bunch of pictures. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I LOVE

HEY! SAY! JUMP! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,

MOMO

" wow Momo really likes these guys. hm..? Maybe I should message her back." As Aiko was messaging Momo, Takaki started to make his announcement.

" You guys we can't fall for Aiko. She's just our tour guide for a week."

"alot can happen in a week." Yabu joked.

"no seriously it's not like we're gonna see her again. We need to watch out. We might get hurt. What if she already has a Boyfriend. We never know so for now we just wanna enjoy the week as friends. And no competitions. Promise." Takaki said

"Yeah sure.." everyone responded.

(end of chapter. sorry it doesn't have much. I'm just tired make sure to have better chapters soon. I'm so sorry I had to change the name, my friends name was actually that and she didn't want her name to be the main charater so I had to change it to Aiko)