Aiko POV & Hey Say Jump POV

Hey Say Love

Aiko Point of View

"Why'd my mom do this. I don't need a boyfriend, I'm perfectly fine. But what should I wear on the first day, I want to look good I guess, but not too fancy. I need something that's kind of casual since we're going all over the place. Let's see, where should we go. Uh, why do they have to come during my break, I need to do stuff. I should take a shower and cool off for a bit." Aiko thought to herself after the phone incident.

After Aikoi took her shower she got dressed and sat down, and started to think.

" I bet they're not active but, we'll see, I guess we could do more active things at the end of the week. So we could go to the Dole Plantation. But, they're celebrities so they probably won't eat. So since I'm guiding them, nothings wrong with me getting a bunch a food.Yes, that's fine, I can't wait to eat. so then we could go to the Polynesian Cultural center. Then sea Life park, and they can do with some old fashion hiking. we could go whale watching, and then swimming with dolphins, go shopping.. Woah stop there why am I getting so excited. Ok, I can't forget I'm doing this for the Buffet, the Buffet. Ok I think that's enough I should get ready for tomorrow. I gotta pick out clothes. Umm. I guess a plaided shirt and knee high shorts are fine. Ok... time to get ready for hell. I hope this week goes by fast."

 

Hey say Jump Point of View

" I wonder if, our tour guide is gonna be cute. Let's read the description," Yabu said as he passed the paper over to Takaki.

"So, she's half, part japanese and part american. I bet she's cute. She's a Junior in high school. She a straight A student." Takaki said while he was sipping his coffee. He then passed the paper to Yaotome.

" Oh, here's a good trait, she plays an instrument, ooohhh... the alto Saxophone." Yaotome yelled.

"Yama-chan I'm so glad we all get to go to Hawaii together. This'll be fun." Chinen told Yamada.

" I hope it'll be. I hope our tour guide will take us to good places. But, Ever since we left the airport, I've been scared, I'm not very fond of airplanes." Yamada said as he grabbed on to Chinen's arm.

" Don't worry, it's not like we're gonna crash. hehe" Inoo said while teasing Yamada.

But Nakajima's concern rose " wait what if our tour guide is someone crazy, what if she's a crazed fan."

" You guys stop worrying just calmdown and sleep, we'll be in Hawaii soon. Just relax." Keito said reassuringly.

" Don't worry guys, we'll have fun .Just take a nap, Hawaii is just a few hours away." Daiki said as he started to sleep like the rest of the group.