Startover

Hey Say Love

As Aikoi got up from the ground, someone grabbed a her shoulder. A strange looking girl with short hair and a hey say Jump fangirl started to yell at her.

" Do you touch them or you'll get hurt. This is a warning!"

As the girl finished her sentence she then pushed Aiko onto the ground.

"Oww." When Aiko looked up the girl was no where in sight, she dissappeared. Then suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her leg. She had a scape that was bleeding heavely.

"I was gonna be nice to them today, but they left me. My leg hurts, I'm all alone, I have no ride home. What am I gonna do." Bfore she realized it she started to sob which ending up with heavy crying. She limped over to a bench and sat down, still crying.

BEEP! BEEP!

" Are you okay?"

As Aiko looked up she saw Kei Inoo. He went up to her, grabbed her shoulder and took her up to the bus.

"Are you crying? Did you really miss us?" Yabu said teasely.

"No,, I hurt my leg." Aiko said uneasliy.

"We wouldn't leave you. Why don't we start over. I'm Kei Inoo.

" Yabu  Kota at your service. hehe."

"I'm Yamada Ryosuke." said the light blonde haired boy.

"I'm Chinen yuri." the shorter dark haired boy said

"Arioka Daiki."

"Nakajima Yuto here."

"I'm Keito Okamoto."

"I'm Hikaru Yaotome"

"And lastly Takaki Yuya."

"Thanks you guys." Said Aiko as she wiped the tears from her face.

" You guys aren't bad. I look forward to being your guide this week." She said as she added a sweet smile. She didn't notice but most of the boys in the bus blushes and got red. Takaki, Yabu, Yaotome, Daiki, and Kei gathered in the back of the bus away from everyone.

" I called dibs!" Yabu yelled

"shush shut up will you, she'll hear us. BUt, anyway I bet almost every person on this bus thinks Aiko is cute." Takaki said eargerly

" But we all need to remember, she entered this contest because she was a fan. So she probably loves us and is crazed." Daiki said cautiously.

"I don't think she is,she wasn't fazed one bit by our arrival. She seemed quite bored." Yaotome added.

"We could check if she is a fan. We could.. ummm.. oh! sing a song. We want to make sure she isn't a dangerous fan."

They all agree at once and informed the other member that they're gonna sing later. Aiko still unaware of their conversations started to text Momo again.

Dear Momo,

These guys aren't bad. I'm kind

of glad I won.They're not bad

people. I really think I'm

going to enjoy this week.

Sincerely,

Aiko