Ala moana

Hey Say Love

"ok we are going to Ala moana shopping mall, to get you some Hawaii clothes. You guys stand out too much, and you're gonna be hot."

"Well, thank you I knew you thought we were attractive. Hehe" Nakajima snickered.

"No!! not like that, I meant . umm. like sweating hot." Aiko said startled. As the group got closer to the shopping mall, the crazed fan plan was about to go into action.

"Thank you for being our guide so we would like to give you a present." Announced Yamada.

"we're gonna sing you one of our hit singles." Chinen explained. Again Yabu, Yaotome, Takaki, Daiki, and Inoo grouped up together again.

"so if she goes crazy over our performance we know we need to be careful with her. We won't be able to able to go for her. Everyone ready." Takaki said.

"uhh... okay I guess. " Aiko said surprised. The band then began to sing their hit single Over and  Magic Power.

" Hehe that was cool. What song was that. Pfft... you guys have high voices." Aiko said as she tired to hide her laugh.

" What!!!!!!!! You don't know what song that is."  Nakajima yelled.

"Have you never heard of us?" Keito asked

"To be honest I heard of you when I went to Japan, but I wasn't interested at all.  So yeah I neer heard your song but you guys are pretty. You guys are really Johnny's material." Aiko said.

"oh. ok well it seems like we're gonna be at the mall soon." Chinen said. This time the whole group gathered in a circle.

"Every man for himself." Yabu announced.

"Evey man for himself? Why? I'm confused." Yamada said.

"Yamada stop hiding it. We know you think she's cute. I bet everyone does." Nakajima said. After he said that Yamada started to blush and kept saying he didn't shyly.

"I don't want us to get in a fight over a girl, we'll see who she's gonna pick or if she's gonna at all. Even if she chooses one of us, we still need to be together and not hate each other. I don't anyone to get hurt or her to get hurt. Okay? promise?" Chinen said gracefully. Everyone nodded in agree.

" Okay! We're here. Let's go!" Aikosaid as she stood up to get off the bus. Everyone got off the bus, and surprisingly no one approached them. They started off at a local hawaiian store Hilo hattie. Only Yaotome got a shirt there, he had knee high brown shorts and a tee with I love Hawaii on it. Everyone else went to other stores such as American Eagle, Abercrombie, and Hollister. Most of the group bought got hoddies, plaid flannels, or t-shirts. Everyone started to get hungry so they headed to the food court.

"I actually need to get something so you guys go ahead and eat without me. I won't take too long. I promise." Aiko informed. Most of the group signed and said okay.

"Umm.. I'm not really hungry so.. Can I go with you?" Keito asked.

"Yeah! but no one else, i don't need a whole group of people going. Okay then Let's go Keito-san!" Aikosaid

" you can just call me Keito." said keito as he got redder.

"o...oh okay. Then Let's go Keito hehe!" Aiko said as she smiled cutely. As Keito and Aiko walked together the remaining group huddled up.

"Don't you think they're gonna do something. Oh no he god the first shot, first is a charm isn't it. Oh what are we gonna do....." Nakajima said worried.

"Let's just hope nothing happens between them right now." Daiki said.

"we'll see what happens." Takaki said confidently.