Keito

Hey Say Love

I wonder if Momo texted me back, well at least she knows I'm fine. Aiko wondered.

"sorry, but can I ask where we're going?" Keito asked

"Oh, sorry Keito. I need to buy my Mom a present it's her birthday soon." Aiko said.

"What are you buying her?"

"Oh, I'm getting her a ring from Tiffany and co. There's a ring that loos like the ring her late granfather gave her. So I thought it would be special, so I've saving my money for a while."

"oh, that's so sweet. Well, let's go then, let's go get your mom that present. Sorry for tagging along."

"No really it's okay, actually I was kind of uneasy about going alone. To be honest I'm scared of being alone anywhere, it's my biggest fear. Please don't tell anyone."

"Oh, don't worry you won't be alone. I'll be here for you." Keito said as he slowly got redder.

"Hehe.. Thanks Keito. You guys are really nice, I thought you all were spoiled celebrities. Thank you Keito." Aiko said as she shyly smiled and blushed. As they reached the store Keito waited outside and Aiko went inside. As Aiko was finding the ring two older japanese men approached her.

"Hey cutie, you wanna hang with us."

"I'm sorry I don't speak Japanese. No thank you."  Aiko said as she acted as though she can't speak or understand Japanese then she started to slowly walk away from them. She finally found the ring was starting to buy it. After she bought it she went outside. She saw a huge circle of women around Keito. She was somewhat hurt and felt deceived so she started to walk away and left Keito. She started to call her mom.

"Moshi moshi, mama. Do I really have to be with them the whole week?'

"yes, just enjoy it and don't forget the buffet."

"haa okay." Aiko said as she sighed. BUt she didn't notice the guys from the store earlier aproached her.

"so you lied to us, you can speak japanese. Well, you need to apoligize, come with us." One of the men said as the other started to grab her and pull her towards the parking lots.

"NO stop please, stop. Leave me alone.KYHAAAAA!!! Help me!!!" Aiko said as tears started to flow from her eyes.

"stop screaming or we're gonna have to make you shut up."

"Let her go!"

As Aiko turned back there she saw Keito walking towards them.

" hey punk this is our girl, get your own!"

"Let her go." Keito gave a stern look that frightened the men and them threw Aiko towards to the ground.

"God, kid fine take her." the men said as they ran off. Keito walked to Aiko. Aiko was still crying and Keito grabbed and hugged her, as he pulled her to his chest.

"I'm sorry. I won't leave you anymore. I'll protect you." Keito said as he kept conforting her and hugging her. All Aiko could do was cry into his chest. After a couple of minutes, Aiko started to calm down. They got up and started to head back to the food court.

" I was so scared, thank you Keito. I was carried away with my feelings I'm sorry i left you. Let's not tell the rest of the guys. Promise."

"okay I promise." keito said as they pinky promised. They started to head towards the food court.

 

(I wonder what's gonna happen next.)

"