Avoid

Never Reply Love

(Author):

 Two weeks had passed and within those days, Oh Ha Ni tried to avoid Baek Seung Jo mornings and nights, she did not know where this will lead if she kept on avoiding him. But she was lost in her own sadness. Mama Baek was really worried with her, until one time she purposely pleaded Oh Ha Ni to send a lunchbox to Baek Seung Jo in the office. It took a lot of persuasion as Oh Ha Ni rejected the offer. Finally, Oh Ha Ni had decided to just do it. 

 

"I just need to give him. That's it. Nothing more. Then I should left. Yes.  Okay." She thought. 

 

And so, she went there. However, her heart sank deeper in the ocean of her tears as a pair of her eyeball saw the unwanted scene between Seung Jo and Hae Ra. They... kissed. All her first kiss with Seung Jo rolling in her mind. She went home and locked herself. 

 

Mama Baek who was hoping for a good outcome noticed that her mission is failed. Since that day, she looked Oh Ha Ni is in her worst state. She looked pale all the time and her petite body losing its shape. 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Its now in middle of semester, and so, Oh ha Ni have few mid-term exams. She woke up late. "Andwae! He must be awake by now." As a daily routine, she would usually wake up early before Seung Jo awake. But not today. 

 

She went downstairs and saw the Baek family was having breakfast. 

'It has been weeks, I did not join them in breakfast. Mianhe Papa Baek and Mama Baek." She said in her heart.

 "Oh Ha Ni ahh, come and join us here." Mama Baek offered. 

"Ahh.. Aniyo eomonni, I have exam at 9AM. Thank you eommoni." she bowed and rushed outside. She ran to the bus stop, but the bus already left. The next bus will arrive in 20 minutes.

'Oh no... I will be in trouble!" She looked at her wristwatch. She had no choice but to wait. Few minutes later, she heard a car honk . It was Seung Jo.....

 

 

## End Of Chapter.##

 

 

In the next chapter I will tell you a clue, seung jo gave her a ride and there.. They started to talk after the hell weeks.... Stay tuned! Love ya~ thanks for everything! :D