A fact

Never Reply Love

(AUTHOR):
 

She rushed outside the house after tying her shoe lace, not realizing that she left her notebook that she held earlier.


Seung Jo dismissed after he finished eating.


"Seung Jo, we need to talk later." Papa Baek said to him.


He bowed and was ready to go outside. But, his eyes catched something on the floor, Oh Ha Ni's notebook. He took it and flipped it one by one until he saw this one specific page.

'Oh Ha Ni, don't be sad anymore. You should live your life happily with someone who deserves you better! You should have stop loving him. Stop... stop loving him. Just stop it! Arasseo?! :'( as a matter of fact, you have seen them doing it. Let them be dear heart...."


"My guess was right, it was her. She must misunderstood me." He felt a lump in his stomach remembering the lunchbox outside his office. He closed the notebook and went to his car.

On his way, he saw Oh Ha Ni was waiting at the bus stop. He stopped in front of her and offered her a ride.

She refused to go with him. 

Baek Seung Jo tried to attract her attention. "Or else, I will not give you this." He took out the book from the car and he flipped it to .

"Andw..andwae!" She ran to him.

"You have no right to read my book!" She continued and grabbed it right away. 

"Whatever. You need to get in." Seung Jo stated but instead, Oh Ha Ni walked away leaving him behind.


"I know you have an exam today, just get in the car if you want to arrive on time."

To think that her exam is more important right now, she finally lower down her pride and sat on the passenger seat next to him.

 

Seung Jo felt relieved as Oh Ha Ni did not protest.

 

They were in silence during the journey. Oh Ha Ni started to yawn. In no time she fell asleep. 

"She must be really tired." He looked at her when there was a little congestion in the highway. She examined her from head to toe. She got a little thinner and dark circles were obviously seen. He knows that he made her suffered like this. 

"Oh Ha Ni ah.. I almost clear things up. Just a little more. Please stay strong." He said to the sleeping Oh Ha Ni. He caressed her cheeks and almost peck her lips when a sudden loud honk work her up. He moved back.

 

Few minutes later, "Hae Ra and I did not kiss." He broke the silence. 

 

"What are you talking about?!" Oh Ha Ni need the precise answer.

 

"I read your book."

"... you have misunderstood me. Someone was watching our moves at that time." Yes, he needed to explain it. Hopefully, she will understand. But it was true, someone was checking them through CCTV and truthfully, she felt a little relief. She saw sincerity in his eyes but at the same time she did not want to fall in his tricks again.


"You don't have to say that. I understand... kissing is normal for any couple." She said sarcastically.


"There is something you will not understand and its the only thing I could tell you for now."

"We are here. Good luck." He continued and left her at the university.

 


*****END OF CHAPTER*****
 



I promise you that i wont run away from my exact plot, that I stated in the foreword part that she ran away from Papa Baek's house.. that scene will appear on the upcoming chapters. Enjoy! And thanks to Zie for helping me to post this chapter and edited all chapters. Once again thanks zie! Love you to the max! :D blank.gifblank.gif Love ya all blank.gif