Only Memories

Never Reply Love

 

OH HA NI ‘S POV;

 

When he said he didn’t kiss Hae Ra, I thought that he really meant his words. But hearing his conversation with abeoji made my heart broke apart, that I did not even sure if it can be cured this time. I didn’t understand with his sudden action this morning and tonight. He gives me hopes and gives me pain. I give him love, he gives me nothing. Yes, I would never understand him. I always made my own conclusion, but always end up suffering.

 

Dae.. me, the pabo Oh Ha Ni is nothing compared to Hae Ra.

 

I don’t have a good brain, I don’t have what she has. I am no match with her and Baek Seung Jo.

 

Tonight… yes.. tonight, I would give up my feelings and my hopes. I always said I want to give up, but end up surrendering. But not this time, I am such a trouble maker for Baek Seung Jo… I want to stop being like this, one sided-love is just a feeling that I should throw away… all my memories with Baek Seung Jo, I will learn to forget them little by little.

 

Mianhe Abeoji, Eommoni and Eun Jo… I should left all my memories here in this house. Thank you for lending me your home and the warm love you had given me. Annyeong.............

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

BAEK SEUNG JO’s POV;

 

It’s 12 midnight. I still couldn’t sleep. I tried to close my eyes, but her sad face appeared. Tell me, how can I sleep in this condition after hurting her again. I know this is too much. I shouldn’t have said I want to marry Hae Ra. But in fact, you guys know that I was lying. Lying to myself, and lying to the people I love the most.

 

I need to say it because I don’t want him to think that I was forced to marry the person that I never loved just to save the company. I don’t want abeoji to feel pressured and guilty.

 

Although I hurt Oh Ha Ni, I know she can handle her feelings for awhile, because this is just for a moment. Once Mainan Company agrees to invest in Abeoji’s company, everything would be back to normal. I don’t need to marry Hae Ra at all and I would be freed from her uncle.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR;

 

In the morning, Eommoni prepared breakfast for all the Baek members including Oh Ha Ni. Today is public holiday. At eight o’clock in the morning, papa Baek, Eun Jo and Seung Jo went downstairs eating their meal, but Eommoni noticed that Oh Ha Ni was not with them. She thought that maybe Oh Ha Ni hasn’t wake up yet. So she told Baek Eun Jo to wake her.

 

“Eun Jo ahh, could you please go upstairs and wake Oh Ha Ni.”

 

“Aisshh, she is always like this, troublesome! Pabo! Lazy!”

 

“Aishhh, Baek Eun Jo!!”

 

“Ahh.. aishh dae.. dae..…”

 

A ten-year old Baek Eun Jo went to her room. He knocked the door twice. But no answer.

 

“Aishh, yah OH HA NI sleepyhead!! Wake upp!!” He shouted from the outside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No response.

 

He decided to open the door and he did. He stepped inside. But…….. he was surprised to see the untouched bed and the opened wardrobe was empty. No clothes hanging on it. Not even a piece. For the first time, Eun Jo started to panic for her. He examined every part of the wardrobe. He started to make a conclusion… ‘she left?’

 

His thoughts were interupped when Baek Seung Jo called him from outside the room.

 

“Yahh, Eun Jo!”

 

Baek Seung Jo went inside and looked at the dumbfounded Eun Jo.

 

“Hy..hyung…” Eun Jo uttered.

 

Seung Jo noticed the empty wardrobe.

 

“Hy.. hyung, she left.”

 

 

Baek Seung Jo stiffened.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

BAEK SEUNG JO’S POV;

 

I thought I was dreaming. Is this real? She.. she left me?? She did?? 

 

There… The Teddy Bear that I got for her. She placed inside the drawer on her desk with  her love letter and a graduation photo. Now.. I know she left me for real.

 

 

***END OF CHAPTER***

 

The Teddy Bear represents that she left him. Do you remember the time when Oh Gi Dong (Hani’s dad) wants to bring Oh Ha Ni back to her real home in one of PK scene? And she left the teddy bear on her bed. Which shows that she will forget him, and she will leave him.

I know I am very slow. It just that, I want to elaborate more about what happened on the next day.(but.. seems like I didn’t. LOL)

Again.. don’t blame me with those creepy english words. I just don’t know how to improve my english. Aishhh everyday it is getting worse! LOL

Anywayyyyyy, ENJOY this short chappy, LOVE YA <3

 

PS: thanks to Kyle_16,my saviour! Without her, I won’t be able to post this chapter. Hehe love ya!

Mazzy.