Another painful moment

Never Reply Love

Author:

 

“Seung Jo ahh.. soon, Mainan Company will tell us their decision.”

 

“Yes, I hope they agree to invest in my company and thanks to you, Hae Ra, you helped me a lot.”

 

“My pleasure Seung Jo.. I just don’t want my uncle to do the same sin like he did with his other enemies two years ago.” 

“… I will be the stupidest person in the world if I let it happen when I know his evil plan."

“.. the worst part is when he knows that I like you. Smoothly, he planned everything thoroughly. You know what, when he knew your dad’s company is in a huge loss and he made his first move to convince you to marry me ‘cos it’s the only way to stop other investors. He thinks that it is the right time to take a revenge on your dad. But luckily, I found out this quickly. Without wasting time, I agreed with this marriage to help you to look for other investor secretly, so he won’t suspect anything. Huhh, I just hope Mainan Company would agree to invest before it’s too late...”

 

“You’re right, Hae Ra, if we’re unable to make him agree with this, I have no other choice but to marry you… I don’t want my dad to stay in the hospital again for the second time.”

 

“Huhh.. I like you Seung Jo, so much.. But I know I can’t marry you… Although I want to. I know you love someone else..  I won’t let my uncle’s plan succeed. Maybe in the future, I would find someone better than you, that can love me more than a friend. So.. Seung Jo.. For now, we need to continue our acting, so that my uncle will not suspect anything."

 

“Ahh.. Anyway, are you sure that your uncle saw it on CCTV last time?”

 

“Absolutely! I know he might think that you would agree to the marriage proposal after he watched it. And.. I believe your loved ones saw it too. Am I right?"

 

“Ahh.. uhm.. that.. er.. how did you know?” Seung Jo mumbled.

 

“I saw her on the street when I was on my way back from here. She looked so sad. I am sorry Seung Jo ahh, for everything." 

“I am sorry, Seung Jo ahh.. This is all because of me.”

 

“No. No. I will explain everything to her right after Mainan Company agrees to invest.”

------------------------------------------------

 

BAEK SEUNG JO:

 

At night:

Not even 48 hours I told her that I didn’t kiss Hae Ra, my Noah’s snail appeared for the first time and join our dinner after the two hell weeks. I am happy to see her smile again.

 

Sometimes, this cute Noah’s snail would glance at me secretly. When I caught her looking at me again, I stared directly on her eyes. There… she choked. This remind me of the day when she first moved here with Uncle Oh Gi Dong. You remember that scene?-author.

 

“Let’s talk after this, Seung Jo.”

 

“Dae, abeoji..”

 

--------------------

After we finished eating, abeoji and I went to his office room near the living room. I could sense that he would probably talk about my marriage againnn… and I was right when he started to speak out.

 

“Seung Jo ahh… I don’t want to waste my time anymore. Few weeks has passed since our last conversation and this will be the last chance for you to tell truth.. So, did you agree to that marriage proposal? “

 

'Just... why why at this time you asked me this question again abeoji. I cant tell you the truth yet! Just wait a little longer. I begged you.' My heart pleaded.

 

“Dae.. abeoji. I agreed.”

 

“Did you want to marry her because you LIKE her? Did you want to marry her because you want to SAVE my company? Or did you want to marry her because of both?”

 

I know at this time, Eommoni, Eun Jo and Oh Ha Ni were eavesdropping in our conversation. After I gave her a little hope during our morning ride, I know my next answer would hurt her again for the zillionth time. Mianhe, Oh Ha Ni. I regained my confidence to speak the fake. 

 

“You are wrong abeoji. I don’t want to marry a person that I never love nor like. I LOVE HER with all of my heart. That’s the main reason. And the second reason is, I wanted to see your company back to normal, to see your company stand up again. And most of all, to see you happy with all effort you made before.”

Huhh.. GREAT! This all are fake, abeoji.. Don’t believe me. Please. I didn’t mentioned Hae Ra’s name when I said ‘I LOVE HER’ because the HER that I’m referring to is OH HA NI.

 

“Happy? I prefer to see my company vanished, rather than risking your life.”

 

“No, you are not risking my life. And this is my answer, I WANTED TO MARRY HER!” with those words, I stood up and I went outside directly. And my guess was right, the three humans were eavesdropping.

 

I saw her.. Aching with pain.

 

-----------------------------

 

OH HA NI:

 

Seung Jo ah.. what is this? I was happy back then in the morning. But now, you ruined everything… again. Okay, when you said that you love her, I know this is the time, I should give up, FOREVER!

 

Okay, if this is what you want, I wouldn’t bother you and Hae Ra anymore. This is the end of my love story. Annyeong, Baek Seung Jo.

 

AUTHOR;

When the clock strikes at 12am, she threw all her clothes in her bag. She left all things that remind her of Seung Jo in her desk. The letter, the teddy and a picture of Seung Jo with her after the graduation day. This is it, the new Oh Ha Ni, leaving all the pain behind. She ran away from the Papa Baek House.

 

 

##END OF CHAPTER##

 

 

Hello, did you miss me? I bet NO, lol..

To make things clear,  Hae Ra’s uncle is an evil person. And Hae Ra wanted to give him a lesson by helping Seung Jo. This chapter is a bit complicated, because I don’t know how to express my thoughts in here. Just bear with my English, yes? Hehe anyway enjoy! Love ya~ thanks for the comments and all new subscribers. <3