Careless

Never Reply Love

 

 

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 


Baek Seung Jo:

 

I went to the canteen for lunch. When I entered the canteen, everybody was looking at me and girls~ were screaming. Sorry, my heart has been taken.



I went to get my tray filled with foods, and I searched for a place where Oh Ha Ni sat.There she is! She is sitting with a guy, just two of them?! I should interrupt them.
 


Oh not to forget, I need to put on my secret recipe on my face first to attract Oh Ha Ni.. Yes~ Smile! I mean.
 


As expected, she has that kind of expression on her face; once again she fell on my wicked trap. Whoahaha…
 


I asked her if the seat wasnt occupiee but, the guy who was sitting beside her volunteered to answer.
“Yes, you may... It's S.P.E.C.I.F.I.C.A.L.LY booked for you by Oh Ha Ni.” He smiled to me.

 


I'm just feeling uneasy with this guy.
 


“Hmm, anyway, hye.. I am Seung Jo… Park Seung Jo. You can call me Joe.” He offered for a handshake.


“Joe, Park Seung Jo? What a coincidence, we share the same name, but well.. Different family name of course.” I said coldly.
“…I am Baek Seung Jo, The Transferee from Parang University.”


“Parang U? Oh! That’s Ha Ni's former university.. Right, Oh Ha Ni?” he turned to her.

 


Oh Ha Ni was startled a bit and answered him, “Ahh.. uhmm.. yea.”
 


She then drank her water to ease her nervousness for Joe's further Question.
 


“Does that mean, you know him before?” he asked her another question. She felt burden.
 


Hmm, this man seems a bubbly type of person. But yea, specifically, I like his question, let's see how far she will keep shut from spilling out her own favor; about us in the past. Come on, Oh Ha Ni... answer him and show me brilliant excuses.
 


“Yes, I knew him.” she looked at me and I stared back, waiting for her complete answer.
“of course i knew him since y.e.s.t.e.r.d.a.y...” She smirked at me.

 


Alright, Oh Ha Ni, it seems like you really didn’t want anybody to know about us.
 


“Ohh! That’s weird! You came from the same University, but how come you don’t know each other?”
 


“Ohh.. Why dont you tell me you are from Parang U?” I acted too.

 

"Well, I only took one semester then I stopped and I continued my study here." She said calmly.

 

"Oh, so hmm, why did you choose to study here instead? Well, just asking out of curiousity." I acted again.

 

"What if I said, to find PEACE? Will it be clear enough for you to stop asking me questions?" She said irritated. I know Oh Ha Ni, I know what kind of peace you meant.


 
 “Hmm.. wooo! Relax Oh Ha Ni. He only wanted to know. Dont get mad okay, afterall he is your boss." Joe defended me.

"Lets just change our topic. So Baek Seung Jo, did you have a girlfriend? Well, with your looks and you brain, you must have manyy girlfriends or may be at least one?”
 


I didn’t quickly answer him, but instead I turned to Oh Ha Ni’s and said with an utmost confident, “NO! I don't have one.”
 


She rolled her eyes and mouthed a word “liar...”
 


‘Beep! Beep!’ suddenly, my phone rang.
I excused my self.

 


“Yeobseyo, ahh.. eommoni. Dae, I am good here, sorry I didn’t contact you yesterday. Ahh.. dae.. I just started today.. Alright, okay, I need to hang up.” I ended the call and return back to the table.
 


I put my phone on the table.
 


 “Sorry, my Eommoni just called me..” by saying that, I could see Oh Ha Ni’s face sadden. I know how much she missed my Eommoni. Just if I can, I really wanted to tell my mom that I found you, Ha Ni ah..
 

'Beep'


“Baek Seung Jo, I think you received a message. Your phone kept on blinking.” He told me when he saw my phone emitted a notification light.
“oh! Wait! Who’s the beautiful bride on your phone screen?”
“Ahh.. Now I know, you don’t have a girlfriend because you have a wife already?? Right??” he asked excitedly.


Oh no!


God! I forgot to change the wallpaper..erghhh! HAE RA!! I AM IN TROUBLE!! ergghhh!
You are careless Baek Seung Jo ahh! Why did you place your phone on the table, right near him??!!! And now, whose fault is that? He already saw it and oh Ha Ni heard it!!

 


Before I could answer him, Oh Ha Ni immediately excused herself and ran to the toilet upon hearing the ‘bride’ and ‘wife’ words.
 


“Heh? What happened to her?” This stupid Joe asked. I gritted my teeth trying to control my self. He was blabbering nonstop now!
 


“Well, I JUST NOTICED… that you are like interrogating me, PARK SEUNG JO.“ I exhaled a deep breath.
“… I need to go, nice talking to you.” I went out and ran after her.



 

AUTHOR:
 

Joe was perplexed with the situation.

“Omo.. Was I wrong to ask that question? Hmm. Well I was just curious :( ” (Mazzy- lol, pity Joe..)


 

----
 


While in the female toilet, Oh Ha Ni was crying. Finally, she burst out into tears of river.. She knew that, the ‘bride/wife’ was referred to Hae Ra on Baek Seung Jo’s phone. She couldn’t stand the fact anymore. Fact? Yea.. She had mistaken the fact actually. We know that Baek Seung Jo was never married to anyone.
 


The real thing is that, during Kyung Soo and Hae Ra’s wedding ceremony, Hae Ra told Seung Jo to take a picture with her.
 


--FLASHBACK:--

“Buddy.. This is my ever special day with Kyung Soo hehe.  I hope you will experience this kind of moment with Oh Ha Ni someday..”
“I know I owe her a lot of thing.. I am sorry.”

 


“Then.. You should pay back.”  he joked.
 


“Pay Back? How I wish money can do so! But.. oh yes, for now I know how!"
 


“really? How?”
 


“come here, take a picture with me with your phone. Come on!"

 

"Hish! All you want."

 

"Okay done!"

 

"What are you doing with my phone hmm?"

 

"I set our picture together as your phone's wallpaper." She grinned.

 

"So?"

 

"Hish, this is bride's goodluck charm!  Instead of flower, I give you this! Who knows its gonna be your turn to get married!" She grinned sheepishly.
 


Baek Seung Jo laughed, "how can it be possible Hae Ra yah? Aish, since you knew kyung soo sunbae, you became totally like him, this is nonsense okay."

 

"Nonsense or not, just let it be!"

 

"Alright, alright, as long as you happy. Thanks for your charm, dear bride." 



-END OF FLASHBACK--

 


BAEK SEUNG JO:

“Aishhh… Haera.. ottoke? Your charm doesnt seem right!”



 

#####END OF CHAPTER####