New life

Never Reply Love

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

 

AUNT MI HWAN:

 

 

Each day… each night… I noticed how hard Oh Ha Ni suffered for being a Noah Snail that has a slow brain to learn new things as a medical student.

 

 

“Oh Ha Ni let’s eat first… You just came from your class and now you want to study again? Don’t you tired? You need rest.” I said worriedly.

 

 

“I have eaten my meal, Aunt.” She replied without looking at me. I knew she was lying. She looked very helpless but I could see that she is trying hard to answer the assignment questions.

 

 

“oh, maybe my cooking doesn't taste good. Mianhe Oh Ha Ni ah." 

 

 

 

“Aishh.. Aunt…” she looked at me apologetically.

 

"Aunt, it is not like that, I am sorry. Okay I will eat it with you. Dont be sad nae?" She kissed my cheek. 

 

“Good. Thats my Oh Ha Ni." I  smiled.

 

---AT THE DINING ROOM---

 

"Surprise!" I said excitedly.

 

"Mwooo? Do you want me to eat all of this by my self? This is amazing! You fed me well!" She said amazed by the entree, main course and the dessert I prepared. 

 

 "Its for you, for me and for someone else." I winked at her.

 

"Okay I got it. But wait.. what? Ehh someone else???"

 

 

"It is our neighbor. I invited him and he will be your tuition tutor."

 

____

 OH HA NI 'S POV

 

Tuition tutor? Do I need one? But looking at my progress, yea.. I really really really need someone to help me. 

 

"Oh Seung Jo ahh, you are here! Welcome!" 

 

Seung Jo????? I looked at this person intently. No it is not Seung Jo that I knew. It has been so long I had not heard this name. My heart feels lonely.

 

“Thank You Aunt.”

"Oh, you must be Oh Ha Ni. I am Seung Jo, Park Seung Jo, I live next door. Nice to meet you."

 

"Nae, nice to meet you too." 

 

"Okay, come on. Lets eat everyone!" My aunt said.

 

We were enjoying the food. Aunt Mi Hwan and this person were chattering non stop. They were talking about many things. I just laughed and smiled when they were talking about silly things. Aunt Mi Hwan dismissed to get something in the kitchen. So it just me and this person.

 

 

“So you are taking medical course?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Me too, Im in my second year now. You dont have to worry I would be very happy to help you. Well, so far I am the best medical student for these 2 consecutive years. So so so, you can trust me, you are in the right hand." He smiled and winked at me.

 

 From there, they became friends, close friends, inseparable friends for life.

 

----

 

 2 YEARS LATER:

 

Two years, Oh Ha Ni was able to cope up with every single task that was given to her. Well, she still needs to learn a lot from her close friend Park Seung Jo.

 

 

“Hey, hmm.. It looks like you are getting used to all of these equipments heh Oh Ha Ni?” Park Seung Jo went inside her practical room.

 

 

“Yup! Of course! Thanks to you Joe for helping me all this time. I hope I can be a doctor who can cure and save many lifes.. Ahhh, I feel like I wanted to finish studying as soon as possible, I just cannot wait to tell my Appa about my career!”

 

 

“hahaha you and your secret ambition. You do really want to surprise your dad hm? By the way, all these two years, I have been wondering why do you loved to call me Joe instead of Seung Jo hmm?”

  

“You are the ‘Endless Joy’ for me.” She blurted out.

 

 

“Endless Joy?”

 

 

“Dae… since I met you, I feel happy everytime I am with you buddy, you give me an enjoyable ride to my future.”

 

‘and.. I didn’t call you Seung Jo because, I might remember that someone again… so I prefer to call you with this name, ‘JOE’  ‘she said in her heart.

 

 

“Me too, I am happy to be able to help you. Dont give up Ha Ni ahh, you almost achieve your dream. Its getting near to be true.” He smiled brightly.

“Anyway, did you know that a transferee Doctor-to-be would be here by next week?”

 

 

 

“Ahh.. yea.. I heard that. What about it?

 

 

 

“Well, nothing much. I just knew that he would be staying here for a couple of months and I heard that student in Year 2, which is your intake will be assigned as his personal assistant here. Meaning to say, one of you might be chosen to help him during his stays here. Who knows you might selected since you got best score.

 

"Really? That would be a very good oppurtunity to work with someone else from different university. I would like to try if I was given the chance."

 

 

 

 

 

##########END OF CHAPTER#########

 

Eheh, Baek Seung Jo and Park Seung Jo, share an almost same name and same smile, but two different people.

Okay did these two SEUNG JOs honored a special title for them? >>>

>BAEK SEUNG JO- Mr. Never Reply Love.

> PARK SEUNG JO- Mr. Future Love.

whoahahahha

Any confusion of this chapter, don’t hesitate to ask me. Your sincere comments are more precious than gold. 

Ehem! Who is the transferee Upcoming Doctor? Who?? LOL. You know? I don’t! LOL :p

Errors? As usual, just see it like nothing okay? Hehe

Anyway, holidays are coming!!!! Yehaaa!

Ahh, there is something happen to this AFF website last Monday. Fortunately, everything went back to normal, although some of authors lost their available chapters :/ I feel really sad knowing about that… I hope it won’t happen again in the future.

Anyway, I love you all!!! Mwah~

STAY TUNED TILL THE END <3

Mazzy.

 

PS: from zie: so sorry!!! Mazzy sent this early yesterday.. yes, this was supposed to be posted yesterday... but but but.. stupid school and hell month, i'm only able to post it now TT__TT.. sorry to all Mazzy's readers.. anyway, another surprise coming up later, Mazzy?? LOLOL.. will be waiting :))