Magic

Never Reply Love

CHAPTER 12

 

BAEK SEUNG JO:

 

 

“Take it or not?”

“What do you think?”

 

 

“Aish! Don’t ask me, ask yourself please.” Hae Ra said annoyed.

 

 

“Hahaha I am just teasing you okay hahaha.. My future depends on this, so definitely I will take it.”

 

 

“Good! You deserved it! So when will be your flight?

 

 

“Next week on Monday, wae? You want to send me off?”

 

 

“Alright, but I need to ask my husband first.” She said blushing when she mentioned the word 'husband'.

 

 

Hae Ra and Kyung Soo were officially called ‘Newlywed Couple’ since last week. 

 

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah!! What are you doing with my wifey, Seung Jo?” Kyung Soo appeared from the canteen entrance.

 

 

“Heh! Yeobo? You are early!”

 

 

“Yes, I have finished my work earlier than I expected. Plus, I missed you so much." He kissed Hae Ra’s both cheeks with tenderness.

 

 

“Don't do it here. It's embarassing!” She pinched his arm.

 

 

“You are making me sick by watching your oh-so-cheezy-drama. I better go.. See you both next time."

 

 

-------------------

 

AT THE AIRPORT:

 

Hae Ra didn’t come to send me as she had something urgent to do. Only Abeoji, Eommoni and Eun Jo were able to send me. 

 

“Look.. I’m still mad at you for being so unpredictable.. “ Abeoji said all of sudden.

“Firstly, you saved my company and you risked your love for Ha Ni till she left you Seung Jo ahh. And now Hae Ra is already married to someone else. Which I am also glad. But Abeoji is also getting older, I want to see you get married with the one you love someday. Therefore, once you finish your final study in Busan, please bring her back. Thats all I wanted to say all these years." He hugged me. 

 

I felt something weird. Why does Appa suddenly mentioned about Ha Ni? Yes, Appa knows everything, about the fake arranged marriage and about my feeling towards Oh Ha Ni (last two years late at night during the V-Day).. but.. why.. why today he seemed very sure that I would find her? Can I find her? I feel ashamed of my self for everything I did to Oh Ha Ni.

 

“I am really sorry.” I hugged him back. Then I felt a warm sensation on my entire body as my Eommoni hugged me from behind followed by Eun Jo. 

 

“Good Luck!” abeoji said for the last time before I go.

 

A moment later, I was in a plane… waiting for my arrival to Busan. Not knowing what wolud happen to my future.

 

 

AUTHOR:

 

 

-In the car-

 

 

“Yeobo, why did you mentioned about Ha Ni.. I feel something was wrong with you.”

 

“Dae.. Something was wrong with me.. I just hope Baek Seung Jo could find his life back." He said leaving Eommoni confused with his last words.

 

On the other hand, Papa Baek was smiling as he remembered about the ‘conversation’ that Oh Gi Dong told him two years ago at night during Oh Gi Dong’s Birthday (same day as Valentine’s Day).

 

 

__FLASHBACK__

 

 

“I was surprised that you called me to have a dinner with you. huhh.. I feel like I don’t want to show my face to you again after Seung Jo made Ha Ni leave us…” Papa Baek said regretting.

 

 

“Noo.. Don’t blame your son anymore.”

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“Seung Jo went to see me this morning.. I saw his sincerity from his eyes… he told me everything (about the marriage proposal and his true feelings towards Oh Ha Ni-author).”

 

 

Everything?.. What is it?”

 

 

“Hmm.. it seems like he hasn’t told you about it. So I won’t tell you about ‘everything’ that I meant.”

“I just want to tell you about my daughter.

“She is with my sister, Oh Mi Hwan.. I believe you still remember her right?”

 

 

 

“Yes I do, we used to play together when we were kids.”

 

 

“Yes, and she is now living in Busan and Ha Ni went there.”

 

 

“Oh Ha Ni is in Busan? But why are you telling me this?”

 

 

“This is actually a secret, no one knows her whereabout. But I wanted to tell you this because as a bestfriend I dont want you to feel guilty anymore. Its Oh ha Ni that had made up her mind to go there. Let her be." Papa Baek were listening intently.

 “TORTURE. Love needs a little torture. Suffer a bit, but happiness in the end.  Let them meet in a way that destiny wants them to meet. No matter how many years, we should keep this secret until miracles spell its magic drop. Lets’ see how their destinies play their role." They both smiled.

 

 

__END OF FLASHBACK__

 

 

‘Dae, finally miracles had spelt its magic drop.. Without my expectation, Seung Jo was offered to be a special transferee student in Busan for two months. Yes, in Busan.. The lucky road that brings my son to find back his life. I hope you will succeed in finding her, Seung Jo ah! And please bring her back for good this time!'

 

 

 

####END OF CHAPTER####

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEARLY PRINCESS, JUNG SO MIN

 

 

 

 

Just to avoid any confusion: During the V-Day (same day as Oh Gi Dong’s Birthday) I have stated in Chapter Ten that before Seung Jo went to sign a contract with Mainan Company (investor) he went to So Pal Bok Noodle restaurant right? He went there to give Oh Gi Dong something. Something that he wants to use to propose to Ha Ni.. But unfortunately, Oh Ha Ni left him. So he decided to give it to Oh Gi Dong to keep it until the time that he finally succeed to find Oh Ha Ni comes…

That was when Oh Gi Dong has the intention to have a light dinner with Papa Baek to reveal about the secret of Oh Ha Ni’s whereabouts.

In short, Baek Seung Jo went to So Pal Bok in the morning and Papa Baek went there too at night.

P/S: thanks to Zie for helping me and to all the Almighty Subscribers and Viewers I love you all, and lets enjoy this special day 16th March, the date when our Princess was born… <3