Just If...

Never Reply Love

 

“Ahh there you are! Mr. Baek Seung Jo, Huhhh..hahhh I have huhh very good news f..forr you and for us! Huhhh huhh,” said my secretary trying to catch his breath after running to my room.

 

 

“What is it?” I asked perplexed.

 

 

“Mainan Company!”

 

 

“Waeyo? aishh, just go straight to the point.”

 

 

“They... They agreed to invest!

 

 

“Mwo? Oh! Today is the day that I am waiting for.. Finally! ”

 

“Yes Mr. Tomorrow we would sign a contract at their office on the morning.”

 

“Okay, get my things ready for tomorrow. But Windy Media still haven’t found out about this right?” (Windy Media- Hae Ra’s uncle company)

 

 

“Not yet Mr... But Windy Media’s niece already knew it just a second ago.” 

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Yes Mr...” he pointed out behind my back and smiled.

 

“SURPRISE!!” Hae Ra appeared from my back. 

 

“so.. can I be the first one to congratulate you?”

 

“Of course!" 

 

“Excuse me sir, I should go then.. Don’t forget tomorrow, Mr.” my secretary smiled and left us. But, I called him back.

  

“Wait! Please don’t tell other staffs. Only you, Hae Ra and I know this. I will tell them after I sign the contract.”

 

“Okay Mr., no worries, you can trust me.” 

 

“Good.”

 

------ 

 

“I feel relieved now, Hae Ra. So tomorrow, Mainan Company will be my official investor.” 

 

“Exactly, now I can breathe in a constant pace too huhh…”

“Ahhh, and once my uncle knows this... he can’t do anything to you and me anymore…”

“… because Mainan Company is well known here in Korea and has a powerful connection everywhere. So so so! We both are freed from the marriage plan.” She smiled feeling less-pressured, but looked disappointed.

 

“exactly!... and what's with that lool on your face hmm?"

 

“Well, I feel a little disappointed because I can’t marry the one I like,” she looked at me and smirked.

“But hey, I have Kyung Soo sunbae.”  She smiled sweetly.

 

“Kyung Soo? Okay, tell me what did I missed?”

 

“I know Kyung Soo sunbae has a feeling for me. Before this I just ignored it.. and pretend that I dont know. But tomorrow will be the day.”

 

“Explain please.”

 

“Okay to be honest, I have ehem… fallen in love with him.” She swallowed nervously.

  

“Whoa…since when? But you said you like me?”

 

“Aishh, I am sure you like me too right? But you don’t love me because Oh Ha Ni is the one who deserves to be with you. So same here, I like you too Seung Jo, so much.. but I know this feeling is not same as the love that I feel for Kyung Soo Sunbae. I noticed my feelings after… our –accidentally-exchange-couple at cinema last time.”

 

I laughed upon hearing ‘our –accidentally-exchange-couple’ but, my laughs didn’t last long when I remembered the time I spent with Oh Ha Ni after I dragged Ha Ni to run with me from the criminals. Remember that scene?-author.

 

“Hmm, I know, you missed her. Huhh, believe me, love will guide her back to where she belongs. Believe me.” She patted my shoulder to calm me down.

 

“I believe in miracles, Hae Ra.”

“Okay where did we stop? I mean about Kyung Soo?”

 

 “.. Ehemm… let me tell you this. Ehemm” she cleared .

“I, the almighty Hae Ra will propose him to be my first one and only boyfriend, and it will be tomorrow.

 

“Mwooo? Tomorrow??? Whoa why so sudden?” 

 

“He will be joining the military next month. Ehem, and because of that, I need to make my first move before I lost this chance.”

 

“Whoa, so cheesy! Haha I am jealous you know! haha”

 

“Jealous?? Haha Very funny, Seung Jo! Very funny~” she said sarcastically.

“Okay, enough I have class. I will see you the day after tomorrow at you know where haha soooooo welcome back to University, Seung Jo!”

 

“Thank you. Okay palli, you said you have class but why are you still sitting here?”

 

“Okay then, once again congrats  for tomorrow-official-contract! And about my uncle, I will settle everything, nothing to worry.” She waved a good bye and walked away.

 

 

----

 

 

As expected, Mainan Company gave me the answer, exactly before the special day, tomorrow.

 

 

After hearing Hae Ra will propose to Kyung Soo, my heart smiled, because finally, Kyung Soo will have the one he loves, tomorrow. I smiled when I knew she will be the one to propose to Kyung Soo, it’s so much unexpected. But it was amazing to know her plan to confess her love!to Kyung Soo is same with my very own plan for Oh Ha Ni.. but its now can only be a dream. *sighed*

 

Yes…..

 

 

Tomorrow….

 

 

Tomorrow, the very special date for the one who called, ‘couples/lovers’

 

 

 

Tomorrow, I will sign a contract, a symbol that I will continue my life no matter what and I will pass my position back to my father..

 

 

 

Tomorrow, I will tell Abeoji and Eommoni that my marriage will be cancelled.

 

 

That was the list that I planned two weeks ago, before Oh Ha Ni left me.

 

 

 

BUT

 

 

 

 

 If that entire plan would happen tomorrow, how about my last plan that I will tell you in a minute?

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

IF Oh Ha Ni was here,

.

.

.

.

.

 Just IF Oh Ha Ni didn’t leave me,

.

.

.

.

.

 Just IF I didn’t say those stupid words,

.

.

.

.

.

 I am sure tomorrow; 14th February will be my confession day to her. That is my last plan.

 

But it’s too late… she will never return to my side because of my stupidity.

 

 

BUT,

 

 

The day after tomorrow… I will pursue my dream that Oh Ha Ni inspired me.

 

 I will be a doctor. I will change my course to medical.

 

 This is for you Oh Ha Ni, no matter where you are, thanks for giving me such a great ambition.

 

Oh Ha Ni ahh~

 

 

I LOVE YOU.

 

 

DID YOU HEAR ME?

 

 

I LOVE YOU!

 

 

 

 

###END OF CHAPTER###

 

 

 

 

 

I know right, this is short -.-“

Actually, I want to write about Oh Ha Ni’s life in Daegu. But hm…. Tired is all I can say -.-“ hehe don’t get mad, buddies! Will write about Oh Ha Ni next time, no worries HyunMinnies ^^

Because I was being lazy to write about Oh Ha Ni, I plan to finish the matter about Hae Ra’s uncle, about investors and anything related to it, because… I am not good in writing/solving those kind of problem, and that’s why I didn’t elaborate more about how will Hae Ra’s uncle react. Knowing his plan to destroy Baek Game Company ended up in the rubbish bin. And after this I want to focus on our HyunMin part only. Okay? Relax~

Hmm, want me to explain something? Last week, I  rewatced some particular scene of PK about Hae Ra’s uncle, oh gash you know what?  The person that owned Windy Media is not her uncle but her granpa! Aish stupid me, I just made lots of mistakes with the character. Just consider her granpa as her uncle okay? –well in my story I mean hehe

I’m sorry, very very very sorry if I disappoint you in this chapter.

Ehem, errors? Hmm.. just close your eyes! LOL

If you’re confused with this story and plots, don’t hesitate to ask me. Because sometimes, I was spacing out too… lol

Ehem I guess author’s note is longer than the real content of this chappy -.-“

P/S; hmmm.. Zie, should I say thanks again to you for helping me to post this chappy? Lol, I know you are tired with my thousand thanks that always appear in each chappy hehe. But I need to say this, “THANK YOU SO MUCH!”

To my dear subscribers and commentators, one word explains my sincere feeling towards all of you, “I LOVE YOU”

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYONE!

       Mazzy <3