One Last Look

Never Reply Love

 

AUTHOR;

 

Baek Seung Jo felt his heart was no longer in a normal pace when he saw the three memories Oh Ha Ni had left for him. He grabbed those things and ran downstairs. He never expected that his conversation with abeoji would let her make an unexpected decision, she left him.

 

‘Baek Seung Jo, what are you doing? She.. Finally left you!’

 

‘..You shouldn’t have said those killer words when you know she eavesdropped!’  his heart mocked.

 

‘I know.. I know, that’s my fault! But, that’s the only way!! You know right, I don’t want dad to feel that actually I was pressured to agree with the marriage thing! ’his mind fought back.

 

‘But at least, you should have said those words when she wasn’t listening to you!’

 

‘now, she left youuuu!’ his heart shouted.

 

'I never expected that she would be this weak, I thought she wouldn’t listen to what she heard, but instead, believe in my love for her.' His mind cried.

 

‘Dae.. believe in your love for her? You never showed it to her? How can she believe in a feeling that she never knew??’ his heart kept on complaining.

 

‘But I was so sure that she knows my feeling. She shouldn’t have left me!’

 

‘You have one hope and one chance left, go to her appa’s noodle restaurant.. and there you will know either if she left you for a moment or forever.’

 

----------

 

 

 Baek Seung Jo rushed to Oh Gi Dong’s noodle restaurant. He drove his car in a high speed. If you can see him right now, he was like a crazy-drunk driver. He almost hit every car that blocked his way.

 

“Oh Ha Ni, please… please don’t leave me.” He prayed in his heart. He hoped that Ha Ni would be there, in her appa’s restaurant. A HOPE that can be possible or impossible to happen..

 

-------------

 

As soon as he arrived, he went out of the car and entered the noodle restaurant. There.. He saw Oh Ha Ni’s appa staring on the mixed flour blankly.

 

“A..a..anye..yeong, uncle.” he greeted Oh Gi Dong with an awkward tone. He rarely talked with Oh Ha Ni’s appa and he felt guilty of asking where his daughter was.

 

“Uncle, can I see her?”

 

“She left.” He said with annoying tone. Oh Gi Dong feels upset for everything when he saw Ha Ni’s lifeless condition yesterday. He never talked like this to anybody. But when it comes to the person that hurts his daughter for the thousandth times, he can’t control his madness anymore.

 

“Uncle, mianhe.. Tell me where is she?? Is she here?????” now the arrogant Baek Seung Jo was begging him with no patience in his voice. Desperate.

 

“Aniyo.”

 

“Uncle.. mianhe.. mianhe..” now he had those teary eyes that no one has ever seen before. For the first time, he begged to someone, for the first time he cried in front of someone.

 

“Seung Jo ahh… I wish I could tell you where she is now, but.. You have hurt her a lot. You broke her heart more than you could imagine...”

 

“… I thought after I agreed of your Abeoji and Eommoni’s request to bring Ha Ni back to your house, everything would be alright. At that time, Ha Ni was back with her cheerful self. Her smiles spread all over her face.  But.. Now, I can’t tolerate to see her hurt anymore. She suffered a lot, Seung Jo…”

“… just… forget her, you don’t love her right?” he said sarcastically.

“There is no use if you want to see her, as you said, you will marry Hae Ra.

 

“Uncle.. Please listen to me fir..” when he was about to explain his real reason, Oh Gi Dong cut off his line.

 

“No... Just go. I am tired of this. She is not here. She... she has gone to somewhere far. You won’t find her. Let her live in peace and forget you entirely!”

 

He was shocked. Now, his little hope was fading little by little.

 

“You never appreciated her love, you never appreciated her presence. GO!” he raised his tone. Baek seung Jo was taken aback.

 

He reluctantly went outside the restaurant, carrying his broken heart and broken hopes. He blamed himself for letting this thing happened.

 

‘Oh Ha Ni…’ he cried full of pain.

 

--------------

 

AUTHOR:

                                 

Yes, he was mad with Seung Jo. She made Oh Ha Ni live with no hopes. He feels hurt to see his daughter’s one sided-love. Yesterday, late at night.. Oh Ha Ni went to her appa’s noodle restaurant. She was crying. Oh Gi Dong was surprised to see his daughter drenched in tears. He tried to convince her to tell him everything. When she regained her courage to tell him, his anger was rising. He felt pity to his innocent daughter.

 

But one thing that make him proud was.. She wanted to MOVE ON.She made a decision to travel to Busan and take the first flight. She wanted to find peace. She even decided to stop studying at Parang University. She didn’t want to study in the same place as Seung Jo. She promised her father that she will continue her study after she recuperate her life and she would continue to study in one of the universities in Busan that matched with her qualification. She wanted to live a life with the NEW OH HA NI.

 

-----

 

At the same time when Seung Jo went to the noodle restaurant… Oh Ha Ni was in the airport. Bong Joon Gu sent her. Apart from her appa, Bong Joon Gu had witnessed yesterday’s tragedy.

 

“Bong Joon Gu, gomawo.” Oh Ha Ni said with a sad tone.

 

“Oh Ha Ni…this is too soon” he hugged her.

 

“Bong Joon Gu,  mianhe… I can’t accept your proposal last time. Now, I want to forget everything. Please don’t wait for me Joon Gu-aaa… find a woman that can love you with all of her heart. Let’s move on!” she smiled bitterly.

 

“Although it’s hard.. But this is your favor. Yes, I would move on like you do.”

 

“Thank you, Joon Gu-aa. Now, I feel relieved, I don’t want to give you hope anymore. Let’s just live this life with everything new.”

 

“Dae..”

 

“Promise me.. Don’t tell others where I am, okay? Even Min Ah or Ju Ri.”

 

“Waeyo? We are best friends.”

 

“I know they can’t keep this secret. They might tell others. Enough with two persons... You and Appa only know this.”

 

 

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, we would like to inform flight 501 to Busan is ready. Please proceed to gate 18. Thank you for your cooperation.’

 

 

“Okay, Bong Joon Gu, I need to go now. Please do take care of yourself and my appa. I trust you and don’t worry about me.”

 

“Okay, you too please take care.. arghhh, I'm worried Ha Ni ahh.. This is your first time to be far from us. You’re always careless in everything. How can I not worry for you?”

 

“Okay okay, I promise you, I won’t be careless anymore. From this moment, I will try to avoid any misfortune hehe.”

 

“Okay, promise?”

 

“Dae.. Promise! Annyeong.” She hugged him for the last time.

 

She then went to the respective section and she took one last look before she left. She smiled leaving her heart behind. A heart that was waiting for her to come back.

 

Now, there is no more Oh Ha Ni, but the New Oh Ha Ni, who would try to train herself to be more matured person. Her “Never Reply Love” would be her history.. While her ‘Future Love’ would be her mystery.

 

Will the person in her Future Love’ be the same person that she loves in her ‘Never Reply Love?’

 

Just…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Believe in Miracles.

 

 

##END OF CHAPTER##

 

 

Her Appa didn’t send her in the airport because it’s Oh Ha Ni’s favor. She doesn’t want to see her dad because she knew she would cry or maybe end up cancelling her plan. Just to make things clear, Oh Ha Ni is using her appa’s money and also her money that she saved in the bank. She was not alone in Daegu, there is her appa’s sister living there. They haven’t met for more than ten years. That’s why she decided to go there instead of other places. (Just to make my story possible haha)

Ehem, you will see Oh Ha Ni will be more matured in the upcoming chappies. Yes she may be clumsy as usual, but she would try to avoid those things. Yes she may be stupid, but not when she reached her ‘mature’ stage.

P/s: ahhh.. Thanks to KYLE_16, as usual.

And sorry for the fuc*ing English errors and the improper storyline... It’s totally out of control! LOL

Not to forget my dear subscribers and active commentators, thanks for all your support. Neomu Neomu Saranghae!!! <3

HYUNMIN, LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!

Mazzy.