What will be my answer?

Never Reply Love

OHN's POV:

 

"What a happy night, Seung Jo praised us. Awww.. We are a match made in heaven, Oh Ha Ni :)"

"Oh Ha Ni ?? Where are you going?? We haven't ordered anything yet!" Bong Joon Gu exclaimed when he saw me leaving the table all of sudden and ran away.

"Oh Ha Ni!" he called my name several times, but i ignored him. I ran as fast as i could, not knowing where my foot will land on. I have lost my appetite. I just wanted to go somewhere, somewhere that'll bring peacefulness back to my heartquake and my dead soul after hearing those words from Seung Jo.

 

"You look good together." That words kept on repeating in my mind until I wasn't aware that right now, I'm in the middle of a busy road. I heard a deep honk near me.

Luckily Bong Joon Gu caught me on time and dragged me to the side of the road.

 

"Oh thank God, I caught you on time!" he sighed in relief.

"Ha Ni?? Ha Ni yahh?? Are you okay??" he asked when he saw my pale face, my eyes contained with tears that in less than a millisecond, the salt liquid will flow freely down to my cheeks.

I hugged him and cried as loud as the sound of my broken heart beat. I hate to cry in front of people but this stubborn tear just flow out unknowingly. Seung Jo's words keep on replaying in my mind again with the addition of Hae Ra holding his arm, still new and fresh in my memory.

 

Bong Joon Gu's POV:

She cried on my shoulder, she hugged me tight. This is my first time seeing her crying. Never in my life I saw her like this, totally devastated. Now I know the answer for my proposal will be a NO. Yes, I did propose to her earlier in the park before we reached here, but seeing her like this, there is no way for me.

 

~~~~~~~~~End of Oh Ha Ni's flashback~~~~~~~~~

 

Author(Present):

"So what was your answer, Ha Ni??" Min Ah and Ju Ri asked her excitedly.

 

"I haven't answered him yet. After that incident, I didn't talk and just went home." she sighed.

"But.. Maybe soon I will give my answer to him, once I confirm that in my heart, there is no more Baek Seung Jo." she continued with determination.

"Oh Ha Ni! Fighting!" she said in her heart.

 

 

**End of chapter**

 

 

Hello, how was this chapter? I focused more on what happen to Oh Ha Ni that day. And yea, i changed the real scene where BJG propose to her to marry him. The real PK scene is BJG proposed after the cafe scene. But here, i write that he propose her earlier in the park before they went to the cafe. Hehe.. Anyway,,, thanks for subscribing and commenting to my story. I didnt believe that i was hyper on this saturday night that i end up writing this chapter hehe. Please give me your opinions/comments, bad or good? I dont care as long as i can learn from my mistakes. Sorry for the grammatical error . Enjoy! Love ya~ and Happy Belated Birthday to Seren! :D