I am a fool

Never Reply Love

Chapter one.

 

I had spent my entire day dating with Bong Joon Gu. We went to cinema, park and many other places. We took some pictures together. I have so much fun with him, I think this is the time that I should open my heart for a someone like him. A person that always waiting for his love to reply. I know my love for Baek Seung Jo will never never never be replied. For four years I have crush on Baek Seung Jo.. and in the same four years, Bong Joon Gu had crush on me.

 

“Ha Ni yahh… do you want to go to this restaurant?” Bong Joon Gu interrupted my mind.

 

“urmm.. dae... it looks nice!” I said in my excited tone.

 

“come on, lets have a americano coffee.”

 

“dae, kaja!” he held my hand while we went upstairs.

 

We were searching for an unoccupied table for both of us. However, this eyes of mine met someone's eyes. This someone is with someone else. It was Baek Seung Jo with Hae Ra. Both of them were about to leave the place but they stopped in front of us and Hae Ra greeted me with her usual-face-greeting while her hands were holding onto Baek Seung Jo’s arm. I could feel a sharp glare from Seung Jo.

 

“whoaa, both of you are dating?” Bong Joon Gu asked with his innocent and bright face.

 

“is that really obvious? Aww! Dae we are dating.. right Seung Jo?”

 

“Both of you looked good together. A noah snail had finally found her life partner. Please excuse us. We need to resume our date too.” He praised us with his cold expression. Both of them left the place.

 

“whoaa, oh hani ahh.. he said we look good together!!” Bong Joon Gu’s face was gleamed  with happiness, but not me. It is more like a stab to my heart. He really meant to marry her. Once again, I feel hurt for a thousand times. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BSJ’s POV;

 

I opened the car door for Hae Ra.

 

“I don't know why, but I feel like its good if you treat me like the way you treat Ha Ni. Cold, abrasive… but not like this.”

 

“what do you mean?” 

 

“mianhe, I feel jealous when you treat her like that, it shows your true hidden feeling."

 

“nonsense. Come on get in.” I gave her a fake smile.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the office;

 

“So.. how Seung Jo? Do you accept this proposal?” Hae Ra’s uncle asked me on the phone.

 

“I have dated her yesterday.. I still need to reconfirm my feeling first.” I replied.

 

“Remember Seung Jo, if you didn’t accept this, I won’t invest to your company, and your father would return back to hospital when he find out his company is totally vanished.” I never know Hae Ra’s uncle is this evil. He trapped me in this kind of situation.

 

I feel like I am a complete fool. Although I have 200 IQ but when it comes to this matter, I am more like a coward. What should I do? I know I have a feeling for Hae Ra, but it just a feeling for a friend, never more than that. I like someone else, someone that I hurt many times.

 

“I will reconsider soon.” I replied and hang up.

 

I went outside my office room and there.. I saw the staffs were still here at his hour. They worked hard everyday, they even stay up till midnight and sometimes they didn’t go home. I won’t let this company closed down! I have to sacrifice my love for this. I am sorry Oh Ha Ni.

 

---------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER ONE----------------------------------------

 

So how was my chapter one? I know its not as good as you expected.  

 

Actually, this chapter is to show you that the Almighty Baek Seung Jo real feeling. He wants to reply Oh Ha Ni’s love, but too bad, he cant.

 

Baek Seung Jo loves Oh Ha Ni, that’s the real fact, I know you all know that very well. but this situation trapped him. He has to sacrifice his love. he need to choose to marry Hae Ra, to marry a woman that he never love. for the first time, I saw him not as a perfectionist but more like a coward.