Who Dies?

The Last of Us

This is going to be the last chapter of my fanfic T.T I might be taking a long break after this as my third semester is going to start soon. But don't worry, I already have a new fanfic idea that's been playing in my head for a few days so I think I'm still going to write my new fanfic, so slowlyyyyyyy (like I'm typing one key at a time lol

>-< Anyways, enjoy your read while using your detective self to guess who's going to be dead and who's going to stay!


(AREUM’S P.O.V)

                We finally arrived at the sushi restaurant after being stuck for almost one and a half hourin the traffic jam. As I get out of the car, I see something suspicious. A black Ferrari has been following us ever since we drove out from our house.

                “Oppa, do you notice something unusual? Because I think there’s something weird.” I ask Sehun without taking my eyes away from that car.

                “Um, not really.” He looks around and stops when he sees the car I’ve been looking at. “That car. I think I’ve seen this car before but…I can’t remember…” Sehun massages his temples, trying hard to remember.

                “Nah, it’s okay oppa. Maybe it’s just me being pregnant that I’m more sensitive than before.”   Sehun nods. “Yeah maybe. But if you’re feeling bad, please tell me. Don’t keep it to yourself, get it?”

                I nod, knowing how worried he is as this is his baby, who’s going to be his heir. He touches my tummy, smiling at the little bumps that are visible when the baby’s kicking. “He’s going to be a good football player, I guess,” Sehun laughs heartily, and I do too, uncomfortably.

 

(WENDY’S POV)

                My hands ball into fists on my thighs. Red nails piercing my palms, drawing blood and it drips onto my dark leather pants. TODAY IS THE DAY! SHE’S GOING TO DIE! My teeth sinking in my lips as I try to control myself from raging anger. If I can’t have him, then nobody else can!

                After leaving my car somewhere that’s kind of hidden, I walk towards the restaurant. My boots making click-clack sound as it hits the road. Not to mention, some guys are trying to flirt by whistling and asking if I could be their one-night stand. But, I manage to shut them up. Now, it’s the time.

(AREUM’S POV)

                I’m not feeling well. Not that bad, but still enough to make me feel uncomfortable.

                “Darling, are you okay? You look pale. Are you feeling nauseous? We can have our dinner somewhere else.” Sehun asks, frowning.

                “No, it’s okay. I just need to go to the washroom.”

                “Sure. Just….be careful, okay?”

(NARRATOR’S POV)

                As Areum goes to the bathroom, Wendy gets into the restaurant. Sehun is too immersed with his mobile phone that he isn’t aware with Wendy’s presence. Since she already knew Areum’s scent, looking for Areum is not that difficult. She goes directly to the washroom, and unfortunately for Areum, no one’s there except her, making it easier for Wendy to do anything she wants towards her.

                Areum walks out from the bathroom stall only to be greeted by Wendy’s smirk.

                “Hello, Areum. Nice to meet you.”

(NARRATOR'S P.O.V)

                Slap, slap.

                Areum opens her eyes, but all she can see is darkness. ‘Where am I?’, she asks herself. ‘Am I blind?’ She blinks her eyes a few more times but still, it’s the same. She then realizes that her hands are tied behind her, as she is seated on what feels like wooden chair. She struggles to free herself but to no avail.

                The sound of someone’s laughing stops her from struggling. The click-clack sound of boots is getting closer to her. She shivers as negative thoughts start flooding into her head.

                “Wake up, .” Someone pulls her hair hard, causing her to wince.

                “Who are you?” Areum’s trying to sound calm but her voice wavers.

                Chuckles. “Seriously? You don’t know me? Did you knock your head somewhere or what?”

                Areum tries hard to remember whose voice it is. Then suddenly it dawns on her that the voice is…Wendy’s.

                “W-w-wendy? Is that you?”

                The unknown person chuckles.

                “Wow, you’re brilliant! Thank God you still remember me. I thought I had to introduce myself all over again.”

                Wendy claps her hands and the lights are . She’s sitting on a metal table, looking pleased. Her hair isn't being tied, tumbling off her shoulders. Her face is bare except for her eyeliner that makes her eyes look more intimidating. The corners of are curled up but her eyes are staring at Areum like she’s going to pounce onto her anytime.

                “How are you feeling now, Areum?” She asks, demanding.

                “W-where is Sehun? Is he okay? Why are you doing this to me?” Areum ignores her question completely, fear is completely clear on her now tear-stained face.

                Wendy sighs, in less than a second, she’s already standing before Areum, her right hand pulls Areum’s wavy hair roughly, stiletto nails scraping her scalp. Areum winces from the pain.

                “I really hate it when someone ignores my questions. It’s rude, don’t you know? Ah, yes. You’re just a village girl. People like you are stupid, aren’t they? I mean, humans are stupid. They’re weak. Look, you can’t even free yourself. You’re tied loosely yet you can’t run. Poor human. Anyway, Sehun is fine and,” she looks at her Solvil et Titus watch that looks painfully expensive, “he might be looking for you. Pray that he’ll find and save you before you’re dead.”

                She walks away from Areum. She’s no longer wearing leather outfit as she’s changed into a red short dress. Her high heels clacking against the tiles softly, click, clack, click, clack.

Wendy's dress (my bae so pretty omgggg) 

Wendy's dress omg she's so pretty *fangirling*

                Areum cries again, she hates feeling weak without Sehun. She is so scared with what Wendy is capable of, she knows vampire’s strength is no joke. She’s praying that Sehun will find her soon. She looks down and her eyes widen. Her dress…

                There’s blood on her dress. But she doesn’t have any injuries…her baby. Where are my babies, Areum cries silently. She starts looking everywhere. Her tummy is flat. She panics, as she’s certain that she doesn’t have her babies with her.

                “Wendy! Where are my babies?!” Areum screams, blood-shrilling. More tears are staining her cheeks. Only then she starts to feel the pain as just now, she was too worried about Sehun that she didn’t know that something’s wrong with her.

                After calling Wendy for umpteenth time, Wendy appears again, her face shows that she’s totally annoyed.

                “Can you please stop calling my name? And stop screaming? You’re so annoying.”

                “Where are my children, Wendy? Where are they?!”

                At that, Wendy’s frown fades away, replaced by a smile. A faked smile.

                “Why don’t you eat first then I’ll tell you where are your babies?”

                “No! I want them!”

                After a few minutes of yelling and screaming at each other, Wendy surrenders. “Sure then.”

                She disappears and reappears with two babies. One is enveloped in blue cloth while the other is in pink cloth. She coos and kisses both of them on their foreheads before putting them onto Areum’s lap.

                “Wendy, please let go of me. I want to hold my babies please,” Areum begs softly, trying not to wake her babies up and balancing both of them. “Please.”

                Wendy shakes her head. “You’re going to run away, I don’t trust you.”

                “Please let me go. I promise you, I won’t run away.”

                “Why should I trust you?”

                “I-I don’t even k-know where I am. Why would I r-run away knowing that I-I don’t know where I-I’m going.”

                Wendy chuckles. “You sure know how to convince someone with your words, don’t you? No wonder Sehun the clever boy is able to be fooled into marrying you.” She takes a knife out from its sheath at her thigh and cuts the rope binding Areum’s hands and legs.

                Areum quickly pulls her children into her arms, grateful that they are perfectly fine and sleeping soundly in her warm hug. “Such a handsome and beautiful pair, you both are, my loves. . I’ll name you, Iseul and Jinae. Do you like those names?”

                The baby boy smiles, as if he understands what his mom is talking about. Wendy suddenly pulls them away from Areum.

                “Who says you’re going to name them? I’m going to be the one who name them. They're mine.”

                Areum is stunned. “W-what do you mean, Wendy? They're mine. I’m their mother. I carried them for nine months.”

                Wendy smirks. “They were. They WERE yours, they WERE in your tummy. Now, now they ARE mine.” She kisses Jinae and Iseul again, leaving another red lipstick marks on their foreheads. “You’re going to be named as Ashton and Alexandra. Ashton Oh. Alexandra Oh, huh?”

                “They're mine and Sehun’s, not yours!”

                Suddenly a man’s voice, sounding familiar stops Areum from screaming even louder.

                “Areum, are you there? Answer me!”

                'It’s Sehun', Areum whispers. Wendy is also stunned as she doesn’t expect that Sehun’s going to be here so quick, considering the place is actually so isolated. Areum takes the chance to try and grab her babies and runs away.

                Unfortunately, being a vampire, Wendy has an excellent speed. She quickly grabs a handful of Areum’s hair and pulls her backward, and using her strength to push Areum towards the furthest wall in that room. The impact when she hits the wall knocks her breath out of her. Luckily both babies are still in her arms, still sleeping, unaware of the current situation.

                Sehun finally barges into the room, his already pale face becomes paler. Sweat trickles down his temples.

                “Thank God, you’re here, Areum-ah!” He runs toward Areum only to be stopped by Wendy in the middle of the way.

                “Well, well. Look what we have here. A husband and a wife. A great love story indeed.” She pretends to wipe her imaginary tears. “Let’s stop it okay? You can continue this little drama somewhere else but not here. Or maybe never."

                Sehun clenches his teeth as anger surges in him. “What else do you want, Wendy?”

                “I want you.”

                “Stop it, Wendy. There’s nothing left between us.”

                “But-“

                “You left. You made that decision. Now, move.”

                “It’s not me!”

                “Wendy! Stop it! You left me and that’s it. You want me. Okay. But do you really think I’m going to accept you after what you’ve done to my wife? To my baby? No! Leave us alone and don’t look back, Wendy. It’s the past now and I don’t repeat my mistakes.”

                Suddenly, Wendy is standing beside Areum, Iseul and Jinae are already in her arms. Sehun and Areum gasp simultaneously. “Don’t you dare to anything to them!” Sehun yells.

                “So sad. I saved these babies. If I didn’t help her give birth, they won’t be alive by now. But then after what you’ve said, I think my effort was a waste. They're going to die anyway.” With that, Wendy snaps Iseul’s and Jinae's necks, at the same time, killing them instantly. The sound of the broken bones makes Areum throws up. Wendy drops the baby on the floor before she steps on those lifeless bodies, acting like they're nothing but ragdolls.

                Sehun runs towards the babies in disbelief. “M-my c-children. I-Iseul,J-J-Jinae, w-wake up…” But they won’t wake up anymore.

                “Sehun-ah, look what I have here.”

                Sehun turns around to see Areum is already captured by Wendy. The fingers of her right hand are already choking Areum from behind, her black nails puncturing the skin of Areum’s neck, drawing blood.

                “Areum-ah! Let her go, Wendy! Let her go!”

                Wendy laughs hysterically. “Sehun, I tell you what. If I can’t have you, nobody else can have you. It’s me, and only me. And seriously Sehun, why are you choosing this idiotic mortal mundane to live with you when you can have someone that’s going to be with you, forever? She’s going to die. But I don’t. I am immortal. We’re immortal. Don’t forget that Sehun. We’re far more noble than they are.”

                “I don’t care!” Sehun yells, clearly so close to losing his mind.

                “Well, same goes to me. I don’t care too.” Wendy breaks Areum’s neck, and throws her through the only window of the room, which is four-story high.

                Sehun runs, towards the window. Areum’s now dead. Blood’s pooling around her head as a result from serious injuries. Sehun falls onto his knees beside the window and cries in agony. But he eventually laughs. He laughs so hard, so hard that tears trickle down his cheeks.

                Wendy kneels down beside him, patting him on his shoulder.

                “Are you alright, sweetheart?”

                He looks at Wendy, his eyes glowing red. He grins. He takes a deep breath, imaginary breath as vampires don’t breathe, and says,

 

                “Now that there’s no one who’s going to stop us, we’re going to be together, forever.”


THERE YOU GO! SO HOW'S THE PLOT TWIST HUH? MY ORIGINAL IDEA WASN'T THAT WAY BUT AS I WROTE THE STORY, AS IT WAS REACHING THE END, I FEEL LIKE "A PLOT TWIST WON'T HURT, RIGHT?" HEHEHE *EVIL LAUGH* ANYWAY, THAT'S ALL FROM ME T.T DO SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE! LOTS OF LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORTS!

here's a good looking and naughty Sehun