Vengeance

The Last of Us

A few months later…

(AREUM’S P.O.V)

                It’s been almost nine months, and we’re living happily without any disturbance. We’re now expecting our twins, a boy and a girl. As I’m pregnant, with a pair of twins at that, Sehun’s being overprotective, to the extent that it starts to make me feel like tying him to the bed and say “I’m fine and I can take care of myself”.

                But I can’t blame him for being overprotective. I mean…even though we haven’t heard anything about Wendy, it doesn’t mean that we can let our guards down. I still remember that day, on our wedding, that she said she’s going to kill me with her own hands. That’s why Sehun’s so worried about me and the babies. I mean, if any of us is being killed by her, the polices can do nothing. Well, can you arrest a vampire that’s witty and strong like her? I bet you will live long enough to arrest her.

                “Areum, what are you doing at the window? Are you stalking our neighbor? Yeah, he’s handsome but you know-“

                I kiss him just to shut his mouth. “No one can beat my husband here. He’s handsome and can be pretty, too.”

                “What? Me? Pretty? Nope, just nope. I’m not pretty!” He playfully screams.

                “I’m just kidding, darling,” I hug him tight, as if I don’t want to let him go. As if I’m going away. “I miss you and I’m going to miss you so much. Don’t miss me when I’m gone, Sehun. Let me be the only one who’s missing you.”

                Suddenly Sehun puts both his palms on my cheeks. His eyes searching my face. “Wait. Why did you say that? Where are you going? You won’t leave me, right? You said you will love me, stay with me forever.”

                “You know that I’m mortal right? One day, we’ll be separated by death, won’t we? But you should know that my love for you will always be with you.” I smile, suddenly, my eyes become teary. Why am I so sad? Is it because of the upbringing of the babies? Or-

                “If you die, I’ll die. Whatever it takes.”

                “Sehun-“

                He kisses me, deeply. Not with lust, but with pure love. He hugs me so hard, I can barely breathe. But I don’t know why. It’s like there’s a void in my heart.

                “Let’s go grab some food, yeah? Let’s not talk about this and let’s get your favorite food. What do you want to eat? Sushi? But-”

                I jump from excitement. I’m a fan of sushi, but because of the pregnancy and with me feeling nauseous all the time, even when hearing its name, I have to stop eating sushi for a while. And I feel weird because I don’t feel nauseous like always.

                “Sure, sushi it is.”

                “But I thought-“

                “I’m fine. Today, I don’t feel nauseous anymore! Let’s go!”

                Together, after calling mama and papa for a dinner at the sushi restaurant, we go to the restaurant. But not without worrying over something even I’m not sure about. Like something bad is going to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if this chapter is a little bit short. Well it IS short. I kinda lost my idea very often. one time i am ready to write and suddenly it just 'poof'ed out of my mind...but still ,enjoy!