2.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin flashes a small shy smile at the latter whom mirrors the same smile.

“Seulgi, this is my cousin, Jimin, and he will be joining our team. He graduates from a prestigious contemporary dance school in the states.” Jhope says with pride. “He is an ace like us; I believe he will add value to our team.”

“Right Jimin,” Jhope nudges his shoulder.

Jimin body relaxes and nods. “Nice to meet you,” he bows and extends his arm to Seulgi.

“Jimin,” he repeats his name.

“Seulgi,” they exchange handshake.

“Nice meeting you too, cousin,” Wendy joins in excitedly.

“Jimin, why not you access our dance move which was choreographed by Seulgi and tell us what you think?” Jhope suggests.

“Great!” Wendy chimes in and plays the music piece.

Seulgi is a little reserve in the first place but slowly the music brings out her best as she moves her body so elegantly and sync with the melody. To say Jimin is not star struck by her is a lie. The way she swirls, she twists, she splits, and she jumps graciously in the midair attract his attention. He is totally mesmerized by her.

When their eyes meet when she tilts her head, Jimin quickly avert his gaze from her. His heart is thumping unknowingly and incautiously bites his lip.

Is this what love at first sight they say?

Seulgi heads out to the washroom and Jimin catch up with her calling her name ever so softly.

“Jimin shi?” she arches her brow.

“I am really so sorry about your phone. Why not I help you to send it for repair?” he asks.

Seulgi chuckles, “Jimin shi, I’ve already said that it is fine. Jhope will bring me to repair shop afterward. Thank you for your offer though.”

“Are you angry with me?” he pouts.

“No, I am not angry with you Jimin shi,” she laughs inwardly.

Jimin let out a soft sigh of relief and smiles. “I really enjoy your dance earlier.”

“Thank you,” Seulgi lip forms a thin line and thanks him.

“Did you notice h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter