5.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi watches Jimin following behind his parents to join another family. Jimin turns back and mouths an apology to her.

 

She sits down at the fountain trying to calm down her beating heart. The images of her anticipating his kiss is still running through her mind and she can literally feel her cheek flushing red hot.

 

Finally, she rises and enters the bathroom nearby. She washes her hand and pats her own cheeks attempting to cool down. Am I really expecting his kiss? She cannot believe herself for having the thoughts.

 

He is going to kiss me right? She questions herself again, unsure of his intention.

 

She reenters the garden and her heart drops immediately. Staring blankly at a girl who is around their age, hugging Jimin and planting a peck on his cheek smiling earnestly and sweetly at him. Because Jimin is back facing her, she cannot see how he reacts to her.

 

He has a girlfriend for god sake, what are you thinking Seulgi?! Do you think that he likes you? It cannot be it. Why is your heart feeling sour inside? Are you perhaps jealous?

 

She quickly turns back and approaches the newly engaged couple. As much as she wants to leave the place but she needs to at least inform them, “Hey guys, congrats again on your proposal. Sorry that I cannot stay long to celebrate this special day of you guys. I promise I will make it up with you guys, okay?”

 

“You are leaving now?” Wendy asks, with a small frown.

 

Seulgi nods. “Sorry Wendy, enjoy tonight okay?”

 

“But the party hasn't even start yet,” this time it is Jhope who tries to make her stay.

 

“I am actually not feeling too well. I want to head back home to rest,” Seulgi feels bad for lying but this is the only excuse she can come up with.

 

“You are sick? Do you have fever or anything?” Wendy looks worried.

 

“I just feeling a little dizzy,” she replies, feeling guilty.

 

“I will ask Jimin to send you home,” Jhope says and is ready to call Jimin when he feels a grab in his wrist.

 

“No, don't. I can go back my own. I am not a little girl, you see. If you guys are worried, I will call a cab back. Please don't let me become a sinner at your party,” she assures them. The last person she wants to see is Jimin.

 

“Alright, but you must remember to give me a call once you reach home. Understand?” Wendy commands.

 

Seulgi let out a short chuckle. “Sure will do. Go and entertain your relative now. Go go,” she ushers them.

 

She decides to take a quiet alone walk down the deserted path which will l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter