9.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seul~” Jimin calls for her attention when he catches her blanking out again over the dinner.

“Is everything alright?” he voices out worriedly, sensing something isn’t right when he came to fetch her after her teaching classes.

Seulgi manages a small smile, “I am just exhausted.”

His hand reaches out across the small table and pats on her head. His heart feels pain for her because she hardly has time to rest well. “I will send you back once after we finish our dinner.”

She smiles with a small nod. She looks up at him again and his smile warms her hearts, she decides not to tell him about his father visit this morning. 

“Do you not have appetite?” he notices her swirling the fork against the plate of pasta.

“I am eating it deliciously,” she picks up the pasta and feeds herself although she really did not have appetite.

Jimin chuckles at her and they continue with the dinner.

Time seems to pass by so fast that they are already at her doorstep. Their finger still wraps around one another, both of them are reluctant to leave each other just yet.

“Come in,” she pulls him inside her house, intending to extend their night a little longer. 

“Oh Jimin ah~” Seulgi grandmother mentions his name so cozy and her smiles always make him feels comfortable.

Jimin sits beside grandmother and accompanies her watching a drama serial and Seulgi joins them right away after taking a quick bath.

“You smells so nice,” he nuzzles his nose on her ear and whispers to Seulgi while grandmother is concentrating on the serials.

Her heart accelerates and when she tilts her head facing him, he swiftly pecks her on her lip cheekily. She blushes madly at his action and playfully hits him back. What they does not know is that grandmother has catch Jimin on act but pretends to focus on her television, however, secretly feeling heartwarming to witness him treating her granddaughter right.

Grandmother purposely lets out a loud yawn and dismisses herself to her own room, leaving the two lovebirds alone. They continue their drama with her head leaning comfortably on his shoulder, their hand entwines together.

Not soon after, she hears a very soft snoring escaping from him. She was right about him falling asleep already. She slowly and carefully removes her head from him.

Her face forms a sweet smile as she examines his flawless feature. She brushes his eyelashes and when she is about to remove her hand, she feels his hand gripping on her wrist. He opens his eyes and gives a small yet playful smile. He pulls her closer to him until their faces are so close that they can feel each other breathing.

He seals her lip with his and together they share a slow and long kiss before breaking apart. Her cheek is flushing red. He is such a great kisser.

“Shall I get you to bed now?” he asks.

“Carry me,” she nods cutely.

She gazes at him fondly and smiles with bliss as he carries her in bridal style back to her room. As gently as he can, put her down on the bed. He her head and plants a kiss in her forehead and whispers a sweet good night to her ears.

“Good night min, drive back home with care and I see you tomorrow in school,” she kisses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter