12.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The long straight path with dim lamp light Seulgi had passed and walked by aimlessly for an hour, unsure of her final destination. Her eyes are b and clouding with tears. She looks back occasionally to check if Jimin is behind her, but to her dismay, he was not even anywhere near from her view.

Her shoulder slouches and squats down in the middle of the path, all the exhausting energy released. She wraps her knee and her head rest in between. She has nowhere to go, she doesn’t want to go back home nor trouble Wendy and J-hope in the middle of the night.

She shields her eyes from the sudden luminous light shining at her direction.

“Seulgi!” she hears a familiar female voice filled with worry calls after her.

“Wendy?” she looks up and her voice is hoarse from the crying.

“Oh dear! You made us worried sick especially Jimin, he told us what happened and we came straight to search for you,” Wendy gives the latter comforting hug which Seulgi needed the most right now.

“Jimin is at hospital,” J-hope informs, noticing that Seulgi expression become forlorn when Jimin is not with them. 

“Hospital?! What happened to Jimin?” she immediately stands up and panics, tears once again roll down her cheek. Did he met with accident, did he fight with his father, did he injure himself intentionally? Many thoughts run through her mind right now.

“Jimin is fine, it is Jimin mother who admits in the hospital. he needs you right now, you need to come with us to the hospital,” J-Hope notifies.

Wendy helps Seulgi into the car. “What happens to aunty?”

“I am not sure of the details, we will know once we reach hospital,” Wendy pats her and smiles. “Don’t worry alright.”

Very soon, they have reached the hospital. After obtaining information of which ward Jimin mother stays from the nurse, they head straight to the ward. Seulgi halts her steps in front of the door and grabs Wendy wrist, “I think I will wait outside first.” She worried her presence will upset Jimin father and the last thing she wants is to create another scene here.

“Alright, I will let Jimin know you are here,” Wendy understands very well what Seulgi is thinking.

A moment later, the door opens revealing Jimin who gives her a very tired yet relieved smile. Seulgi immediately envelops him in her embrace and his head. “I’m sorry about everything,” she apologizes and starts crying again. She cannot help but to think that all this happened because of her.

“Silly girl, why are you apologizing? I’m glad you are fine, you made me worried sick too when you ran away,” Jimin tightens the embrace, he feels so much better to see and feel her.

“Don’t cry anymore, your eyes are too puff and it hurts me,” Jimin wipes her tears and she nods.

“How’s your mother?” she asks as they take a seat in front of the ward, hand in hand.

“Her condition is stable now, she can be discharged tomorrow. Do you want to go in and say hi?”

“But I am afraid I will upset your parents,” she hesitates.

“Don’t be silly, let’s go in. My mother is also worried about you,” he pulls her up and enters the room.

Seulgi feels assurance with Jimin beside her. She greets his parents, her eyes meet Jimin father eyes which seemed to have soften.

“Yoo Jung, let’s go and grab a coffee in the cafeteria,” J-hope suggests, wanting to create a chance for the Park family and Seulgi to resolve any differences among them.

“Come Seulgi, sit here,” Mrs. Park pats the empty seat next to her bed.

“Aunty, I’m sorry. How are you feeling already?” Seulgi extends and holds her hand.

“Look, I am fine. Don’t be sorry, it is not your fault. I was too agitated earlier because of Jimin father. I, want to apologize on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter