10.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you want snacks?” Jimin gazes lovingly at Seulgi. They haven’t really got to spend night out like these for a while.

“I –“

“Oppa, look at these!” Yoo Jung naturally circles her arm around Jimin, acting like any other eager girlfriend and drags him along with her to a stall which sells cute accessories. Jimin casts a helpless glance at his cousin.

On the other hand, Wendy rolls her eyes at Yoo Jung action. Not again. Wendy has lost count on how many times Seulgi blindly allows Jimin slips off by Yoo Jung that evening they went out. She cannot stand seeing how oblivious Seulgi is for Yoo Jung motive. Can this Yoo Jung get any more annoying?

Seulgi does not particularly seem to mind one bit because she believes that both Jimin and Yoo Jung must be as close as siblings. When Jimin is not with her, she trails alongside with Wendy and Jhope.

Jimin does not like the overly affectionate Yoo Jung clinging onto him. He tries to politely remove her hand around his arm; he feels uncomfortable and is very mindful on what Seulgi will think.

“Oppa, this head band is so pretty, can you buy me this?” Yoo Jung tightens her grip on his arm and eye smiles brightly at him.

“Young lad, your girlfriend is so adorable, you should get her the head band,” the Ahjumma looks on and says.

“Ahjumma, she is not –“

“Ahjumma, this is his girlfriend,” Wendy emphasizes and pushes Seulgi in between Jimin and Yoo Jung. Yoo Jung has no choice but to free his arm due to the sudden appearance of Seulgi.

“Yes right, Ahjumma, she is my girlfriend,” he gives a wide smile and holds her hand up. Thanks for the save, Wendy.

“Oh!” the Ahjumma laughs with embarrassment. “I think this head band will look good on your girlfriend, why not buy her this?” she immediately chooses another head band from it and recommends.

“Do you like it?” he looks at Seulgi who gives a small nod with a smile.

“Alright Ahjumma, I will get this for my lovely girlfriend,” he says cheerily which causes a tinge blush of red in Seulgi face but however, in turn, infuriates Yoo Jung who is crossing her arm.

He puts the head band on her head instantly and comments, “It looks really good on you.”

Together, they hold hands in hands and leave the stall. Yoo Jung huffs in annoyance that she now has become the single odd one out but continues to trail behind them anyway. She is not the type of girl who gives up easily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter