3.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Halmonie, let me help you push the cart,” Jimin spots a grandmother having difficulty to push the cart of fruits up the slope while he was on the way to a supermarket.

“Oh! Thank you, young man. You are so helpful,” she smiles approvingly at his action.

“Don’t mention it, where do you stay?” he smiles back.

She points to an old rundown apartment down the streets. “I live together with my granddaughter,” she smiles heartwarmingly.

“Where is your granddaughter? How come she did not come help you?” Jimin wants to take back his words after realizing he is being a busybody.

“My granddaughter is working right now. She is a very hardworking girl, earning living for us. She had insisted me to stay home to rest but I don’t want to, she has to manage her time between studies and works, it is already taxing on her energy, I just want to lessen her burden,” she speaks fondly of her.

“I see. But you should have listened to your granddaughter; you are not getting any younger. This cart itself is very heavy; it is also very taxing on your health,” Jimin says thoughtfully.

Jimin helps the granny to park the cart downstairs and packs the leftover fruits to a plastic bag. “How much is all these, halmonie?” he grabs the two plastic bags full of fruits in it.

The granny laughs, “I will give it to you for free. You have helped me just now.”

“Cannot granny, I have to pay for all these,” he argues back.

“You are really a nice guy, I like you. Alright, just give this granny ten bucks,” she gives up and he happily gives her twenty bucks.

“This costs more than ten bucks, I’ve work the sum,” he winks.

“Do you have some time now?” she suddenly asks.

“Yes I have some time now, why?” they have reached her doorstep.

“Come in, I will make you tea,” she pulls him lightly into the house.

I would like you to meet my granddaughter.

“Take a seat and make yourself comfortable. I hope that you do not mind this humble and constraint house,” she proceeds to the kitchen.

Jimin takes a quick glance at the small house. It only has two rooms, one small living room which is combined together with the kitchen. He also sees frames of the granny carrying her baby granddaughter. Slowly, he sees some resemble from the photo one by one.

His attention quickly turns back to key dangling sound onto the door knob outside.

“Halmonie, I am back – “

“Jimin ah?” Seulgi eyes him surprisingly.

Jimin quickly stands up from his seat surprised as well, his heart races as he stutters, “Seulgi.”

This must be affinity.

“What are you doing at my house? How do you know where I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter