11.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait min~” Seulgi suddenly halts her step and grabs Jimin hand tightly, causing him to stop in his track.

“What is it Seul?” he asks, casting a puzzling glance at her.

“Min, you sure your father invites me for dinner at your house?” she wants to double confirm again.

When Jimin called her 1 day before to inform her that his father had personally asked him to bring her along to join their family for a dinner, she is really surprised. Given that the fact, Mr. Park had clearly shown displeasure of them being together 2 weeks back and how she had go against his father will to break things off with Jimin, made her confused on Mr. Park sudden change of mind.

Had he truly accepted me?

Not only Seulgi felt this way but Jimin, himself, is also very shocked at his father words. But he assumes that his father had finally accepted Seulgi, so he did not question on why but nodded and assured him he will definitely bring Seulgi along.

“Yes babe,” he replies. “Why are you asking?”

“Nothing,” she shakes her head, “I am just nervous.”

Jimin plants a peck on her forehead. “You don’t have to be nervous; you know that I am always beside you. Don’t worry; my father is not a monster.”

She finally lets out a small laugh at his words and nods, together hand in hand, they enter the Park residences.

“Oh Seulgi dear, you are here,” Mrs. Park makes her feel so welcomed and comfortable.

“Mr. and Mrs. Park,” she greets politely.

Mr. Park finally acknowledges her with a brief nod which makes her uneasy heart feeling relieve somehow.

“Uncle, Aunty,” another female voice chimes happily not long after.

Seulgi witnesses the familiar girl hugging Mr. and Mrs. Park. “Aigoo, this child, took you long enough to pay us a visit,” Mrs. Park ruffles her head.

“I am sorry Aunty, I was busy with settling down once I had arrived Korea but anyway, I did meet up with Jimin Oppa in school,” she replies and shoot a wink at Jimin.

“We wouldn’t have known until Jimin told us about your presence and your parents called to request us to take good care of you,” Mr. Park says.

“Uncle, I am a grown up, I can take care of myself,” she encircles her arm around Mr. Park.

“Hi Seulgi unnie,” the girl finally shows her face to Seulgi and gives her a short wave. “Hi, Oppa.”

“Hi, Yoo Jung,” Seulgi smiles and returns a wave too.  

“I thought this is a family dinner?” Jimin speaks.

“Yoo Jung is a part of the family,” Mr. Park returns.

“Since everyone is here and the dinner’s ready, we can continue the chat over the dinin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter