8.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin studies Seulgi as she falls asleep with one side of her face resting on her arm, her lips slightly parts. The corner of his lip turns up in a slight smile, watching her peaceful face makes his heart at ease and all the problems seems to be solved. He can watch her sleep the whole day.

He brushes her falling fringe aside as gently as he can in order to let her rest a while more. However, his small action has stirs her awake. “Min~” she rubs her eyes and realizes she has unknowingly fallen asleep. “Sorry, did I sleep too long?”

“I just returned from my father room, sorry I made you wait long.”

She caresses his face and it makes his heart tinges. “So why did your father see you for?” she asks.

“Nothing, just a normal chat between father and son,” his expression changes, behind the masked smile he wears on his face, there is sadness and frustration.

She nods with understanding, not intending to probe more as she can sense something is bothering him but he does not want to let her know.

“Come on, let me send you back home,” he takes her hand.

“It is still early,” she checks the time and pouts.

“But my princess is tired,” he says.

“I am not tired already, shall we catch a movie together?” she suggests, hoping she can lighten up his mood with a small date with her.

“Sure, what would my princess like to watch?” she finally sees his real smile.

Seulgi happily feeds Jimin popcorns and him feeding her drinks. She rests her head on his shoulder with their hand interlocks. He will occasionally kisses on her crown making her heart fluttering.

After the movie ends, they skip the car ride as they continue their little date taking a stroll along the streets nearby, hands in hands. They each buy ice cream and sit on the bench which overlooks the sea under the blanket of dark skies fill with stars.

She smiles sweetly back at him when she catches him staring at her.

“I apologize for my father behavior towards you earlier,” he suddenly says in a low voice.

“Why are you apologizing, silly,” she chuckles. “I understand that your father is a stern father, don’t worry about it.”

He gives a small smile and takes her hand in his, gazing fondly at her.

“You are the best thing I’ve ever have,” he says earnestly.

Until now, he still has the effect on her. Everything he said and did still manage to make her heart accelerates. “You too, is the best thing happens in my life,” she blushes.

He holds her in his embrace tightly. “Promise me that no matter what happens next, whoever said, you will not let me go,” he sounds almost pleading into her ears.

She releases his hand behind her and stares into his deep brown eyes. “I promise. I will fight for you,” she gives an assuring smile and his face tenderly.

He cups her face with his both hand and leans in to kiss her. They share a sweet lasting k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter