4.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeong teacher,” the girls in their preschool waves their goodbye to Seulgi.

Seulgi happily sees them out to their mother arms and says goodbye to them. Times like these are her happy pills, seeing the children she taught ballet, smiling and parents compliment her makes her feel appreciated. She has been teaching ballet in the afternoon during weekends for two years.

One stone kills two birds, she says. Dance is her passion and also in the meanwhile, she is earning extra cash from it.

She packs up and takes the stairs down, ready to return home. She turns back after ensuring the main door is lock and is surprise to see Jimin back leaning against the hard brick wall. It is easy to recognize him with his bright red hair.

“Jimin, what are you doing here?” her voice snaps Jimin out from his trance.

“Hi Seulgi,” he raises his hand awkwardly and then brushes his finger into his fringe, combing it backwards.

“I am here to fetch you,” he always has this bright charming smile plasters on his face and how his eyes form into crescent shape whenever he smiles. Not again with his smile and eyes.

Seulgi purse her lip and ponders for a while. “Do we have plans?”

“Jhope hyung is throwing a party over his house, and he asks me to fetch you,” Jimin says.

“He knows I do not party,” she tells. She always reject Jhope invitation to his party and he knows, so why invites her again.

“He knows you are going to reject his invitation but this party is not ordinary party, it is a proposal party. Hyung is going to propose to Wendy tonight and he needs your help and presence to witness the moment,” he tells her exactly what his cousin says.

Seulgi blinks her eyes and it takes her awhile to finally react, she covers and clasps her hand. “Jhope is going to propose to Wendy?!”

Jimin nods, confirming the piece of news. Seulgi cannot stop squealing in delight over it while Jimin drives. Jimin chuckles at how she reacts and her conversation to Jhope over the phone. She looks beautiful with her radiant smile.

~

“Omg!” Seulgi hugs Jhope once reached his mansion. “I cannot believe you keep me in the dark, only notifying me today through Jimin. You deserve a hit from me.”

Jhope laughs. “I am sorry best friend, but I want to keep it as secretive as possible.”

“I will forgive you this time since you are going to marry my best sister. Thank you for loving Wendy, and making her yours.”

“I am really nervous about it. What if she rejects me?” the usually mood maker and confident Jhope is pacing up and down as time is approaching.

“I am sure she will agree to it. She loves you so much. I am so happy and excited about it. All the best to you!” Seulgi gives him another hug and pat on shoulder.

“Yes hyung. Be more confident in yourself and your relationship! Good luck!” Jimin encourages him.

~

“Jimin,” Seulgi finds herself gazing deeply at him when she finds him in the kitchen. He, himself, has also change into a perfect black suit fitting him nicely.

Jimin turns and almost choke on his water. Gosh.

Seulgi is changed into a black maxi dress, her brunette hair falls smoothly below her shoulder and he notices she puts on light make up. She is beyond gorgeous, he thought. 

“Do I look weird?” she asks uneasily as she catches him staring at her silently. Jhope orders his stylist to transform her despite her disapproval. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter