7.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi lies down and rests her head on Jimin thighs as he starts playing her thick lock hair with his fingers. He stares down and she gazes up, their eyes meet. They smile fondly at each other; no words need to be exchange because their eyes and hearts speak the same. They are still basking in the sea of love even in a relationship for six months now. 

“Seul ~ “her pet name sounds more angelic with his sweet voice.

“Yes min~” she blinks her eyes.

“I would like to introduce you to my family this upcoming Sunday,” he smiles. 

Seulgi sits up and looks at him with her eyes widen, he senses her hesitation and puts her hand on his. “Don’t you want to meet my parents?”

She bites her lip, “Of course I would like to meet your parents but I am not ready yet, what if your parents do not like me?” she voices her worries.

He chuckles and her head, “Trust me; you need not to worry about it. My parents will definitely like you because you are so important to me and adorably cute too,” he gently pinches her cheeks, smiling widely.

She feels uncertain about it but agrees anyway. He plants a kiss on her forehead, “I love you.”

Her heart feels at ease with his words. “I love you too.”

*

The day of meeting his parents had finally arrived. She paces around her room, withdrawing all clothes from her wardrobe and throwing in on the floor, creating a clothes war.

“Aigoo, what is it with this mess?” her grandmother enters the room and picks up some to arrange properly.

“Halmonie, I am meeting his parents later and I still have not decide on what to wear,” she sighs defeated.

Just then, the doorbell rings. 

“It must be Jimin, but I am not ready yet,” she jumps up and panics.

“Calm down Seulgi, I will go open the door first,” her grandmother says.

“Halmonie,” Jimin greets cheerfully at grandmother. “Where’s Seulgi?”

“She is inside the room, take a seat first and I will prepare tea for you,” she smiles.

Seulgi finally decides on a baby blue dress which she had bought it on her first pay but not yet wear it before. It looks decent and official to meet his parents. She lets loose down her bun to create curls on her.

“Hey min~” she appears in the living room.

“Seul ~, you look stunning refreshing,” he compliments. He finds any clothes she wore are all fitting perfectly on her. She is basically his godness.

“Really? Don’t I look plain?” the usually confidence her doubts herself when it comes to parents meeting.

“You are beautiful,” he confirms and suddenly releases his finger; a shining sparkling diamond heart shaped necklace appears. “This is for you.”

“This looks expensive,” she examines.

“Not at all, I can afford it fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter