1.

Fight for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A female voice echoes in the stretch of the school hallway, “Wendy, give me a second, I am checking on the schedule.”

She halts in her track in the middle of the hallway, with her phone settling uneasily in between her ear and shoulder while she flips through her stack of papers files in her file before she starts moving again, towards the dance studio.

Opposite her direction was a guy with a fanciful headset over his head, his footsteps are light and he smiles while replying his texts.

“Todays’ schedule is rather packed, we need to study a new set of choreo –“

“Ouch,” she whines when she feels a force impacts on her shoulder follows by a shriek when her phone slips off and falls on the hard ground.

“Seulgi?! What happens?” Wendy asks worriedly over the phone before the line was cut off.

Seulgi immediately kneels down and as she is about to retrieve her phone, another pair of arm outstretches and picks up the phone before her.

“I’m so sorry about your phone,” he says and apologizes after realizing there are multiple unsightly cracks form on the phone.

She gazes up and their eyes meet. He purses his lip, looking apologetically at her. Those eyes of his though are dangerously y and glistening innocent.

She breaks the eye contact and rises up. She takes her phone from him and sighs softly; a soft mutter cannot escape his pair of ears. It’s going to cost much to send it for repair.

“I will compensate you a new phone,” he adds after seeing how upset she is.

“It doesn’t matter. Somethings cannot be replaced easily,” she mumbles and he feels so much guilt than before.

“I insist, please,” he pleads.

“It is fine, don’t feel guilty about it. I am at fault too,” she manages a small smile.

Park Jimin She quickly glances at his name printed on the name tag. She is affirms that this man before her is a new student because she practically knows and sees everyone in this school as she had been performing on stage in front of the school.

“But – “he begins.

“It is really fine. I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter