Chapter 8

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulation girls,”  the boys said at the same time

“Thank you.” Replied Miyuki.

“Guys can we have lunch now please because me and Era have to get ready for the dance competition,” Adrienne said dragging Era off towards God knows where.

“Yeah sure,” said Miyuki. She went after sisters.

 

After they finished lunch they all went to the dance stadium exept Adrianne and Era  who went to get ready.

 

Adrianne wore a red dress that went up to her knees, the dress was an alteneck, the back part of the dress had a cross and every time Adrianne spun the dress would come out like an opening flower, the top of the dress had sparkles so when the light shone around her sparkling like the stars do in the night.

 

Era was wearing a blue dress that went above her knees, the dress had sleeves but the shoulder part went across her chest leaving the shoulder open to the air. The back has criss cross so it showed only a little bit of her back.

 

Era was going first, she danced to please don’t stop the music by Rihanna.

The song  made everyone dance along with Era.

Era kept to the beat and she really looked like she was have the best time of her life, of which she was. she was flowing with the music very well, she looked like the wind was pushing her giving the effect that she was putting no effort on the dance but it still looked amazing.

 

“Wow she looks like a fairy that is free, she is amazing!” Gilbert stared in awe at Era.

“Oh look who's in love!” Miyuki teased poking him his brothers soon joined in.

“Where’s Adrienne?” Miyuki asked, “she would love this!”

“Hey sis sorry I'm late” said Adrianne who was now sitting next to Miyuki

“It's ok,” said  Miyuki

The boys nodded their heads in agreement especially Egan who had his mouth open.

“Wow Era is really enjoying it.”

“ I think I have never seen her so happy before like this!”

Miyuki nodded her head in agreement.

“Look I have to go now so see you later,” said Adrienne. She ran down to the stage.

“bye,” Miyuki added whilst waving her hands up and down like the rest of the audience.

The score that the judge gave Era was 90 out of 100, so that meant she was first out   of all the girls she danced against.

 

Next was Adrianne who was last one before finding out which school won the cup.

She was going to dance to Sun Saathiya from ABCD 2  (Anybody can dance) by  Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor.

When the music started everyone went quiet .

Adrianne had a boy dancing with her as her partner.

Adrianne and her partner kept to the beat of the music, they looked like they were really into it. The dance was slow but mid way it gets faster and her partner came mid way.

Adrianne’s movement were very sharp, neat and crispy, most of the dance was hip hop but had a bit of contemporary in it.

As well as dancing  she was singing all the way through even her partner sang when it came to his part. Her voice enchanted everyone even the judges.

They finished the dance by the boy spinning Adrianne in the air.

Everyone clapped their hands of, people were screaming so loud that Adrianne had to cover her ears.

They had to wait a while for the score.

The score the judges gave her was 100 out of 100, so she obviously came first and Era came second.

 

“It’s pretty obvious,” the judge said raising up the trophy, “which school one this.” He called out.

The one on his right shouted out, “ Hakasen Academy!” The crowd went crazy and wild. The sisters hugged and jumped around excitedly as their school head Mrs Cornwell, went to collect the trophy.   

The sister screamed and hugged each other waving their hand about.

“See i told we would win” Era  shouted at the boys

“well the thing is we knew that you gays would win isn't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter