Chapter 5

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Care to tell us why you’re here now.” Adrianne casually asked. They were all sitting in the living room. Demetrio was no longer tied to a chair, gagged and the boys were no longer being threatened by the other two.

 

“Well, umm. I decided to teach my two younger brothers here a lesson. For ummm, falling asleep during their job posts.” Demetrio came up with what he thought was a valid excuse. Egan and Gilbert were still glaring at him but he just grinned at them and then sauntered into the kitchen grabbing a drink. The girls just looked at him come back from the kitchen and sit down popping the drink open and drinking from it. “This is actually quite good.” Demetro said still grinning

 

“Anyway why have you been stalking us?” Asked Adrianne pointing a sharp dagger at them. The dagger was so close to Egan’s face.

“Where did you get the dagger from?” He gulped. She grinned at him and pointed to her sleeve tucking her dagger back in there. Egan turned to his brothers and mouth the words that they’re crazy to them.

“Excuse me.” Era said, “did you just say we’re crazy?” She leaned in towards Gilbert. Who couldn’t help blushing. She was about to say something but realised that he had gone red. “Are you okay?” She asked. She put her hand against his forehead. “You don’t have a temperature.” She said. At that point Gilbert was as red as a tomato.

“Don’t touch me.” He said stomping off somewhere.

“What’s his problem?” Era asked, the brothers just shrugged and left to find him.

While the brothers were gone the sisters got cleaned up and made breakfast.

 

They were sitting down in the table when the brothers came back.

“I think it’s time for us to go.” Egan stated. Demetrio nodded his head. He pulled out the teleporter and pressed a button. The light bended and behind the boys a portal appeared them in. They were gone.

 

Ring. Ring Ring. Ring. Adrianne’s phone violently sounded. She answered the phone and wasn’t surprised to see it was Rein.

“Hey, Rein what's up?” Adrianne questioned.

“Oh me nothing. I was just wondering if you were doing something.” Rein answered back.

“Me.” Adrianne said pointing to herself. “Well I’m not doing anything. Apart from staring into the space where some alien dudes disappeared to.”  Adrianne replied truthfully. Miyuki grabbed the phone unfortunately she was a tad bit late. She heard a thump.

“Rein wake up. Wake up.” She frantically called her friend's name. She glared at Adrianne. Finally she heard her friend stirring and muttering things into the phone.

“Hello Rein are you awake?”

“Now I am. What was it about aliens?” Rein questioned. Once again she sent a glare to Adrianne, who was whistling, looking anywhere but at her sister.

“Nothing don’t worry. Adri was just joking.” Miyuki comforted the poor girl.

“Ok well bye.” Rein called.

“Bye.”

 

They were comforting on the couch. When suddenly a bright light appeared. First it was just a ball of light. Then it expanded and exploded to a wave of light. When the light died down, the girls couldn’t see anything for a few seconds. When they could they looked to see people they didn’t expect to see again.

“I thought you guys went back up there.” Miyuki said, pointing towards the sky.

“Well it looks like some dumb idiot closed the portal that’s up on the spaceship.” Demetrio growled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter