Chapter 6

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half way during the film Demetrio had excused himself to go to the toilet.

At the toilet he contacted their commander and told him of their plans. The commander agreed.

He went back to the living room grinning and told his brothers to follow him outside. He told them that the commander had agreed. They all went back to the living room. Egan sat next to Adrianne and started annoying her. Gilbert sat next to Era blushing like mad. Demetrio sat next to Miyuki on the carpet. Her head was resting on the couch on Adrianne’s lap and she was stuffing popcorn into .

He grabbed a handful of popcorn from her bowl and went back to watching the movie noticing the she hadn’t noticed.

Adrianne had though and kicked him hard. He groaned in pain and all the sisters started laughing at him.

“Ohhhhh dude got kicked by my sister. OHHHHHHH.” Era chanted. Gilbert just looked at her strangely and she shrugged her shoulders.

“Wait.” Miyuki said everyone turned to her, Adrianne had paused the movie. “Do you guys have any clothes. I mean you guys are gonna stay here, right?” Miyuki asked.

“It’s okay.” Adrianne stated, “we’ll take them shopping tomorrow.”

 

The movie finished really late at night. By then everyone had already fallen asleep. Miyuki had fallen asleep on Demetrio. Adrianne had fallen asleep leaning on Egan’s shoulder and whenever he would move she would punch him. Era had fallen asleep on a blushing Gilbert. They all lay there not knowing what the next day would bring.

 

The next day the boys were all dragged shopping. After hours of pain,  running around and carrying bags with no breaks. They all had at least 20 outfits. Demetrio was wearing a crisp white shirt, a blue jacket and blue jeans. The blue jacket helped his killing-curse emerald green eyes stand out. His blue jacket also contained a feature where he could attach his wallet so he’d just have to press a button to see a holographic image of everything in his wallet like his balance and other stuff.  

Egan was wearing blue shirt with a lighter blue jacket. It had a strange boomerang like thing on it which when pressed let him float. The clothes really brought out his brown hair and deep blue eyes.

Gilbert wore a blue hoodie that helped the brown hair (he got from Egan although Gilbert's had blonde highlights) and his green eyes (he got from Demetrio but are a bit paler) stand out. He also wore a pair of strange shoes which ejected small wheels which produced small sparks at command.

 

Era had been wearing a beautiful beige dress with a yellow scarf that was attached to her dress with a brown belt. Miyuki was wearing a orangish red top with a magenta bow on it with cute red trim lining and a pair of jeans. Part of her fringe was pulled back with magenta clips. Adrienne wore a pure white shirt with a pretty periwinkle blue jumper  and her reddish black hair in a loose braid.

 

They had caught the attention of some guys who went to their school. The guys walked over. It was Jacob, Caleb and John. Three typical guys who went to their school.

“Hey guys didn’t know we’d be meeting you guys here. Whatcha you doing?” Jacob asked.

“Oh we’re helping our umm friends-” Adrianne started but she was cut off by Egan.

“Boyfriends.” He butted in. Adrianne looked at him confused but just went with it.

“Right our boyfriends shopping.” Adrianne finished. The boys nodded then said they had somewhere to be and waved whilst walking off talking. Demetrio, Egan and Gilbert were glaring at them.

The girls all shrugged and walked towards the food court.

It was like 3 in the afternoon when they went home.

“Was all that shopping necessary?” Gilbert groaned.

“Of course it was.” Era said grinning.

 

The girls prepared lunch while the boys sat on the sofa looking tired

 

“So Egan why did you say that you guys were our boyfriends?” asked Adrianne bringing the lunch in and putting it on the table, “lunch is ready.”

“Well.. I don't know actually, it just came out of my mouth” said Egan

“WHAT! you don't know, you have to be kidding me, right” said Adrianne in kind of an angry voice.

“No I'm not kidding” Egan argued back

“Guys stop fighting.” said Demetrio and Miyuki at the same time.

 

They sat down and started to eat.

 

“So did you boys have fun going shopping?” asked Miyuki while eating pasta.

“Yeah we did but we have never shopped so much before,” said Demetrio and his brothers started to nod their heads agreeing with their brother.

 

They finished their lunch and then rested on the sofa.

“Hey boys weren't you guys going back up there?” Adrianne said pointing her finger up to the sky,

“Yeah about that we asked our boss if we could stay longer and learn more about this place, what is it called.. Earthena,” said Demetrio .

“And what did he say” asked Era

“Our boss said yes” answered Gilbert

“Then it looks like you will be staying with us.” said  Miyuki

“Yep” replied all the boys at the same time while grinning at each other,

“Ok but for how long?” asked Adrianne, giving glares at the boys that made them back away a bit.

“Well we are not sure yet.” said Egan trying not to look at Adrianne who was getting angry at that point

“WHAT you don't know yet, and tomorrow we have school, so what will you guys do when we have sports day?” Said Adrianne in angry voice looking at her sisters

“Well they could come and watch us.”  suggested Miyuki

“Yeah they could, what do you think sis?”  Era asked

“Well ok but that is if they want to, would you boys like to come and watch us do sports for our school?” asked Adrianne

“Yeah we could, what do you think bro?” asked  Demetrio

“Yeah, I want to see Era do some sports, I mean the girls” said Gilbert who started to blush really hard.

“Ok then it settled the boys are coming with us to school.” Adrianne said “anyway i'm going to our studio so if you anyone needs me then you can find me there”

“OK” said both of her sisters

 

Adrianne left and went to their private studio where she was going to practice her dance routine.

 

“Can I ask you what is Adrianne going to do in the studio?” asked Egan who was looking in the direction where Adrianne went.

“Well she is going to our studio which we use for dance, fighting and other stuff, do you want to go and see what is is doing?”asked Miyuki who now smiling

“Um.. yeah if that is ok” replied Egan

“Ok then follow me boys” said Miyuki

 

They all followed the sisters and then they arrived at a big room and in the middle of the big room was Adrianna who was doing something there was also music filling the room.

 

This time it was Era’s turn to ask a question.

“Sis what is Adrianne doing?” asked Era who was looking confused

“Well, do you remember when she said that she was going to do the dance competition on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter