Chapter 10

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Come back here Era.” He called. Dang, Era thought. This is just like a horror movie. Oh no, that means I’m going to die. Era tried to calm herself down. So what if it's like a horror movie. I am not going to DIE. She deposed that chain of thought and kept running. To her horror, stop using that word. Her mind scolded her. Anyways, to her horror Gilbert was catching up. She took a risky glance behind her and saw that he was smiling really, really wide. He's a psychopath.

Her mind screamed at her, God help me please. I’m trying to run away from a psychopath.

 

Miyuki was pressed against the wall wondering what she did to deserve this. The sword was pressed against her neck. One move and she knew he would slice her neck. Her neck, how she would miss it. “What are you thinking?” He growled. Miyuki looked at him and blinked once then twice and was about to blink for the third time, had it not been for his hand. He waved it in front of her face breaking her daze.

“You want to know what I’m thinking.” She asked unsure of what else to say.

“Are you deaf, did you not hear me.” He looked like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter