The End

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all paraded into the ballroom. Miyuki,Adrienne and Era went straight to the food table and started eating. Hey, don’t blame them they were hungry.

The boys also followed them to the table. Egan went to stand near Adrienne and started taking food off her plate. Gilbert went and sat with Era. They started talking about things like space monkeys and stuff. Demetrio went and stood near Miyuki who was sitting down. “Good memories this place holds.” Demetrio said he plopped down near Miyuki. She looked at him.

“Like what?” She questioned, he looked at her amused.

“How could you forget, overconfident jerk.” He mimicked her from before.

“Oh yes I remember, I said it at the same ball you attacked me and my sisters in.” Demetrio visibly winced.

“Is that why you guys asked each other out with no emotion, you’re still worked up about the attacking and killing thing?” Adrienne questioned, she had turned around so she was facing her sister.

“No.”

“Yes.”

Came two very different responses. Adrienne shook her head and continued slapping Egan’s hand when he touched her food. Era continued her conversation with Gilbert. Miyuki continued doing what she was doing while she ignored Demetrios presence. He did a lot of things to annoy her though, she ignored them.

Fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter