Chapter 11

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Adrianne broke out of the daze Egan had somehow put her in and punched his face. She didn’t know what to think. So while he was lying there unconscious she decided to go to the secret room. She ran back to the tunnel she came from. It had closed so she put her hand against a mark that had been hidden by the vinces that were growing everywhere and the wall opened up. Adrienne went in and ran through the tunnel reaching the end or the beginning of the tunnel. However you want to look at it.

She saw the stairs that led to her bedroom then turned her attention to the tunnel on her right, she walked towards the tunnel and disappeared into the darkness.

She reached the end of the tunnel. At the end was a metal door. There was a scanner to one side of the door, it scanned for their birthmarks, tattoos or whatever they were. Recently, the girls had made it so only certain birthmarks gave them access. These were: Air, Water and Ice.

Adrianne put her hand against it and the scanner beeped whilst a green light flashed above the door. It broke in half diagonally giving her access into their room. Miyuki was already in there tapping away into the database.

 

“Hey Miyuki.” Adrienne said giving a wave. Miyuki looked up.

“Hi Adri.” She said, Adrienne went and sat at a desk. “Hey Adrienne,” Miyuki called. “Did you do something different with your hair perhaps?” She questioned. Then a look of realization lit up her face, until it turned red with anger. “Why are your lips swollen?” At this point, Adrienne was burning red. “Adri what are you… what the hell went on with you and Egan! I swear I’m gonna kill you, he didn’t hurt you did he. If he did I will kill him and pay the devil to torture him in hell.” She concluded her rant with a deep breath. “Did he hurt you? That is the main question.”   

“Where’s Era?” Adrienne asked in hopes of changing the conversation from her.

“Era is on her way. I located her and then had her into a tunnel.” She looked at her screen that showed two glowing dots. “Oops, looks like I also accidently brought Gilbert down with her.”  Miyuki deadpanned. Adrienne facepalmed,

“Why would you do that?” She said looking at her sister like she was crazy. Miyuki just waved her hand.

“I’ll take care of that.”

 

Era took a wrong turn and came face to face with… a … wall. Nooo! She mentally screamed. She turned around to see Gilbert turn the corner. Disgust filled her she couldn’t believe she had actually crushed on this guy. “You monster!” She screamed. That didn’t stop Gilbert from approaching her, he came closer and closer and closer. Tears dripped from her eyes. This was it. That was her last thought before she was…

 

Era opened her eyes she didn’t know when she had closed them. Her surroundings were somehow familiar. “Era are you okay?” She looked to see a concerned Adrienne sitting next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter