Chapter 7

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why maybe?” asked Era and the boy in unison.

“Well…” Miyuki started to say but then got cut of from Adrianne

“Its because we have won three races,and we need to also win the relay to win the cup for our school” said Adrianne, as she said it their swimming coach came up and had started to address the swimmers who were going to participate in the relay race.

“So in order to win the cup we have to win the relay race, so that will mean Miyuki will start ,then Rose, then Sky and last of all will be Adrienne.” The coach looked at all of them nodding to each.

“But coach why does Miyuki have to start and Adrianne have to be last?” Questioned Rose.

“Miyuki will be starting first because then we can have head start and Adrianne last because she can catch up easily if one of you guys start to go behind that is only if you and Sky slow down.” The coach replied smiling when he said the sisters names.

“Ok coach.” Sky and Rose nodded.

They all got ready for the relay race and Era and the boys went back to their seats made themselves comfortable, and stared at the stage ready to watch. You could have heard a pin drop that was how quiet it was because all eyes and ears were focused on the participants  The girls that were racing got ready in position with Miyuki at the start. The gun was triggered and all the racers went, Miyuki was in lead when Rose went she came second and in lead was UCL Academy, they were still in second when Sky jumped in, but when Adrianne jumped in the water she took over the leader from UCL Academy and was ahead of everyone by 2 meters finishing first.

“Look boys! my sisters won the swimming competition for our school!” Shouted out Era who was jumping up and down with excitement

“Wow the UCL academy swimming team is really good but your school is better especially your sisters.” said Demitro

“Yeah I know,” replied Era who looked like she had known the whole time, “anyways we should go and see my sisters and congratulate them also we need to have lunch because after lunch Adrianne needs to do her running competition and then we can go back home and rest, also maybe practice ice skating”

“Ok we should go.” said Egan who sounded like he could not wait to go and see Adrianne

They all met the Miyuki and Adrianne at the cafe next to their school where they ate their lunch.

“So looks like we are winning most of the events, but we still have the running to win” said Era who looked quite happy, “ we probably will win the running events because we got Adrianne in our team and she is the fastest in the area.”

“True we will probably win the running events,” Miyuki agreed.  

“Is it true, Adrianne that you are the fastest runner in this school/area?”Egan said looking at Adrianne, his mouth full of food.

“That’s not true, I'm not the fastest,” said Adrianne who was kind of blushing, “anyways i should go and get ready for the competition”

“Why,” asked Miyuki, who was stuffing some donut into .  

“ Because I need to stretch or I could hurt myself while I'm running.” Adrienne answered.

“Oh!” Era and Miyuki exclaimed at the same time with the same face.

“Miyuki you got some crumbs on your face.” Demetrio said brushing them off. Miyuki blushed and Demetrio chuckled then smirked for the rest of the day.

It took longer than 2 hours because some of the races got delayed but in the end Adrianne school won all the competitions for today but they still had to win two more events to get the cup.

“Guys me and the boys are really tired can we go home.” Era begged she was so tired.

“Yeah sure.” Miyuki frowned, she spotted the couch walking towards them.

“Hey girls” said coach, he was a fit man in his late 30’s.  

“Hi coach” replied the sisters in perfect unison.

“Tomorrow there will be no school so the ice skating competition will be moved to wednesday morning before the dance competition,” said coach he nodded at them before walking away.

“Ok thanks coach,” said Adrianne who started to walk away “see you on Wednesday coach.”

 

When they arrived home the boys prepared dinner while the girls set the table, for dinner they had chicken katsu curry. After dinner they went straight to bed, they were all too tired to do anything even the boys    , well maybe not the boys.

“ Aren't you boys going to sleep?”” Questioned Adrianne who was trying to get both of her sleeping sister to their bedroom without dropping them to the floor.

“Um… yeah will but we need to do something before we go to bed.” Egan said.

“Ok, goodnight then.” Said Adrianne who now had finished putting her sisters to bed

“Yeah goodnight” said the boys.

The next day they woke up at 1.00 in the afternoon. Instead of having breakfast they had brunch (breakfast and lunch)

“You guys I'm happy that we have a day off from school.” said Adrianne who looked like she slept well

“Yeah me too,” said Era “anyways what are we going to do today?”

“Not sure, what do you want to do boys?” Miyuki enquired.

“Well we don't mind but we don't have any experience in dancing at all and we thought that maybe you girls could teach us.” Demetrio was blushing, while he said that and so did the other boys.                                   

“Well looks like we will be teaching you boys how to dance but let me warn you we are not that good, especially the ballroom dance.” Adrianne clapped her hands together. Era whooped and Miyuki groaned.

“Oh ok thats fine, and also if you want we boys can teach you ballroom dancing because we have learned it when we were really young and we still actively do ballroom dancing.” Demetrio offered.  Miyuki looked mortified.

“ Fine then,” Miyuki huffed, “let’s get the ballroom dancing over with.” She sighed pulling a face, “This is gonna be torture.”

The boys chuckled at Miyuki’s obvious dislike to any type of dance. “Funny thing is,” Adrianne added on, “ she likes playing Just Dance 10.”  

“Whatever,” Miyuki said. “ Do we need to wear dresses.” Miyuki said.

“Yes.” The boys replied automatically. The girls huffed,

“Fine then.” They climbed up the stairs hoping the boys would have pity on them. “You do know you’re going to have to wait for us for a long time.” Miyuki said.

“We have to get changed too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter