Chapter 2

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Era opened Adrianne’s room door. Miyuki and Adrianne were already there talking. “Any of you hear that evil laughter.” She asked looking at them her head tilted to one side.

“Yes, and it definitely sounded evil.” Miyuki replied.

“Yeah I heard it as well.” Adrianne added. She then grabbed Miyuki. “Big sissy I’m scared.” She said in a very small voice. They all knew she was joking but they played along.

“It’s okay.” Miyuki patter her head. Era then latched herself onto Adrianne. Miyuki was tilting backwards and then.

BAAM!

They all fell backwards. Their parents rushed up the stairs.

“Darlings, are you alright.” Screamed their mother. She opened the door. The sisters saw their dad behind their mom out of breath. The mother looked at them in their weird position and bursted out laughing. She ran down the stairs trying to calm down her laughter. Their dad made a weird face and pointed at their mother and started running after her.

The moment their dad left they all started laughing.

 

It was late when the sisters went to bed - about midnight. They had decided to sleep in Adrienne’s room to keep each other company.

 

Adrianne suddenly woke from a nightmare finding it difficult to breath, both Era and Miyuki woke up and asked their sister if she was alright, “ Are you ok?” asked Era concerned

 

“Yeah I am fine Era, don’t worry about me now you two should go back to sleep because we have to wake up early tomorrow”, Adrianne said still getting her breath back.

 

“Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter