Chapter 12

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two groups marched into the field. Element against element. Race against race. Chaostians ran into battle against the Zedra Kevitt that was led by the brutal leader, Thyone.

The girls walked into battle their flag held up high. Behind them the power of their people, it encouraged them.

They stood facing each other. Neptune rumbled beneath their feet, sensing a battle. The moon of Triton rushed against the planet in a amazingly fast speed sending a treacherous breeze against the warriors. Era breathed in the air and jumped onto the wind current. Her hands made a downward movement, securing the army of Chaos onto the surface of the planet.

She then continued her ascent upwards into the sky, so she could be in her element. Her sisters looked up as their youngest got into her position, Era sent her sisters a confirming nod, to which they nodded in return.

 

The boys watched Era’s ascent into the sky. They watched the nod that went between the sisters. They also watched as Adrianne broke a bit of the terrain and dived into the cold water underneath, while Miyuki covered the hole up with a thin layer of ice.

They knew the girls had planned something.

They knew.      

They knew that they wouldn’t come to battle without a plan,without preparation.

 

For a while they stood there, no one dared to move. Everyone was silent. The only sound was their breathing. It came out in clouds of wisp.

“We don’t have to do this Thyone.” Miyuki said, she stood firmly clutching her sword. It reflected the stars that flew across the dark abyss, in the sky, known as space.

He stared at her a look of disgust etched across his face.

“Of course we do. I want to rule, you and your sisters are the only thing that stands in my way.”  He growled. The boys looked at him then the sisters. They were confused, they didn’t want this. They didn’t want any of this but they needed to make a decision. At that moment they made a choice. A choice, they knew that this choice would affect them big time.

“Thyone,” Egan started, “I think -.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter