The Beginning

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many years later.....

On Earthena, the three sisters enjoyed the fun summer had to offer.

 

The roller coaster was gruesomely fun whilst it twisted and turned. Era Aether was the youngest sister. She was whooping and chanting along to the rhythm of the ride. The middle child, Adrianne Coventia was enjoying herself and she joined in the deafening shouting. Meanwhile the eldest, Miyuki Nevara was scared for her life. She squeezed her eyes closed and pressed her palms together - no matter how many times her sisters encouraged her to open them. Finally, she gave up and opened them. She was so scared that she almost closed them again.

 

I’m going to die. It can't be that bad if I opened them again. I will end up like one of  those flat headed people I saw on the news!!

 

Era and Adri who were on both sides of her squeezed her hands so hard that she turned to each and glared at them. They just laughed it off. Miyuki frowned then eventually laughed with her siblings. She was so used to looking after them, sometimes she missed the fun.


 

***

 

Meanwhile, on the Planet of Chaos, the invasion had taken the worst turn ever. The three princes were fighting in the war. Princes Egan, Demetrio and Gilbert were fighting in the war killing off as many of the Kevittens as they could. A creature, wanting to make the Princes feel the Kevittens wrath of power, attacked the three. Prince Demetrio fell with a thump to the ground - almost like an earthquake. In seeing this, Egan ran towards his brother but also was met with unspeakable pain. The third brother Gilbert hacked the head off the enemy as he was fighting, only to fall like his brothers.

 

When they woke up in cells in an unknown location, the brothers could remember nothing. Nothing at all. They were all so angry with this news that Egan started kicking his cell. They heard footsteps. They weren’t surprised, with all the noise Egan was making but they had expected the person to come quicker.

 

The large man who appeared wore a pure black suit of armour made solely from  technology. “I see you’re awake,” he boomed.

 

They all looked at him and nodded. His suit made Demetrio flinch in self defence. The man had glistening black hair and the healthiest leaf-coloured eyes. The eyes stared back at them.

 

“What do you remember?” he asked.

 

This made the boys question his tone now that it seemed to hold a certain arrogance and hatred as if he expected them to remember something.

 

“Nothing.” Replied Gilbert. The man smiled at this unimportant statement. The quick change of emotions frightened the boys. He waved his hand in front of the jail and the laser bars disappeared.

 

“Come this way.” He beckoned for them to come closer and led them towards another door. This one was hexagonal in shape and it required for the man to put his eye close to a panel on the door. Of course it was technological but not in a good way.  It gave the man permission and the doors opened. They were broken into 6 parts and then they went inside a gap giving them clear access.

 

He led them towards a big room. In the room were three big swords. “You are the three Princes of Planet Chaos and you now work for me.”

 

The moment he said that, three bulky soldiers came from behind, attached a piece of hard metalware to their head and all three princes screamed in agony. After about a minute the headwear was released and they forgot their resentment at being kept in a cell and agreed to join the army of the Zedra Kevitt like puppets?. They were each given a sword. Demetrio had a powerful metal one that could turn into an intelligent bunch of useful other things with a single thought. It was made from a very special metal only found in the Zedra planet.

 

Egan had been given a sword which burst into a flaming heat when a button was pressed. It could only be turned into a flaming blaze because of a special liquid stored in the ornate handle squirted on the sword when that button was pressed and turned around extremely quickly, even  quicker than the eye could see, before turning into fire.

 

Gilbert's could use a special, rare gas vapour to conduct electricity, take it’s energy and transfer a lightning bolt to his sword.

 

***

Back on Earthena.

 

“What ride should we go on now?” Era said bouncing with energy. Miyuki shook her head.

 

“We’d better not because, it’s almost dark now.” Adri replied, she looking at the virtual game tryouts. She had really wanted to try it. Rumour had it that you were literally transported to the game and you could feel everything going on, even the damage.

 

“Ohhhhhh.” Whined Era with a squeaky note at the end. Miyuki and Adri dragged a kicking Era back to the hotel they were staying at. They had to constantly apologise for their sisters misbehavior to passers by and kept muttering to themselves, that they did not know this girl. Each room was separated by an elevator that you had to take. Miyuki’s was above the living room, Adri’s above hers and Era’s on the top.

 

Miyuki was tired,  she’d had a long day looking after her siblings and the last rollercoaster had taken a lot out of her especially the pitch black tunnel part and the mechanical dragon arms. It had almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter