Chapter 4

Chaos Elemental war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Guys, who are they?”

Era asked, pointing to 3 guys who had their backs to them. At the sound of her voice the three boys turned around. Era pointed at one and started laughing. “Hahahaha… that guy has blue hair.” she giggled. The guy in question looked at Era and gave her a cold glare that could wither a flower. At that instant Era, for some reason, started screaming, Miyuki then joined the screaming. Adrianne joined 5 minutes later.

Egan was getting tired of their screaming. “SHUT UP!” He yelled. Effectively making every one in a 10 mile radius shut up. “What are you doing?” Egan asked, he looked really pissed.

“Us?” Adrianne said pointing to them, “what are you doing?” Adrianne questioned back. While the others were fighting and Era was on her phone (her phone was basically a button you pressed that projected everything a normal screen would have and you could move it and type and stuff) playing a game, Miyuki looked behind to see a holographic image of her and her sisters.

 

“You’ve been stalking us?” Miyuki blurted out. That ended the fight going on. Adrianne glared at Egan, Egan glared back. Demetrio, the eldest brother, just smirked.

“Well, what did you expect us to do?” Demetrio smirked even harder (is that even possible) when he said that Miyuki, for no reason whatsoever, made her blush. Miyuki, saw him smirk and instantly broke off the connection.

“Dude, she likes you.” Egan teased Demetrio.

“I do NOT like him!” Someone’s voice shouted, it echoed around the room, while Demetrio just stood there smirking ( like he always does).

“You heard the girl.” He said going back in front of his holographic screen and went back to his job of watching ( read: stalking) his victim.

 

The girls were seriously shocked. Not because they were talking to aliens. No, no no, but Miyuki blushed, which caused Adrianne to blush which caused Era to blush, resulting in Miyuki closing the window. Adrianne though had this sinking feeling that they were still being watched. So did all the other girls. They were probably going to access all the laptops and stuff. You see, each girl had a laptop in their room and they still felt they could be watched without the technology. Which was just plain freaky and annoying.

 

Back on the spaceship. They had discovered something, now they could watch the girls through their own stuff like their laptops and phones and all their technology. Heck, they could even watch ( read: stalk) them without the technology.

“These people are so stupid, they basically gave us entrance to stalk- I mean watch them from their house and at a close proximity.” Egan grumbled. Gilbert started chuckling when Egan said that. “What?” Egan asked looking at him confused.

 

“You said and I quote ‘at close proximity’ and it sounded so wrong.” Gilbert choked out while laughing. Demetrio looked at them and shook his head grinning.

“Let’s get back to work.” He said. Gilbert looked at him.

“Does this even count as work?” He questioned. Demetrio just shrugged his shoulders and made a swiping motion with his wrist and a image of Miyuki came up. She was in her room sitting on her white couch that had a 90 degrees angl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter