Something Innocent

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”

– Edith Wharton     


 

----------------

 

The upcoming part is for m-m-mature readers only! Some poorly written is uphead, mate!! Let this be your warning

 

--------------


 

 

Jungkook’s in sleep space, that position in between dormancy and alertness. His eyelids are awfully heavy to remain up when he becomes aware of the door unlatch, so he goes on to embrace his feather pillow. Something stirs in the corner. Then someone lays close to him. Someone warm and soothing. It smells like home and... strawberries. Taehyung. His soul calls out with satisfaction that Taehyung came back to him. He whirls around with his eyes closed to find Taehyung and muscular arms pull himself into Taehyung. Jungkook rests his jaw into Taehyung sweet-smelling neck. Taehyung hums softly to Jungkook.

“I broke up with Hoseok,”

Jungkook removes his chin and looks Taehyung straight in his brown soulful eyes. He acknowledges the tears streaked on his creamy skin and the crimson tint decorating his puffed eyes. Taehyung had also cast off his clothes except for a light wife beater and black boxers. Jungkook takes the older boy into his arms, lips greeting every inch of body that offers a spot to kiss on. Taehyung relaxes under his pressure and huddles under Jungkook. Then he receives a slight draw on his inner ear and he shrinks back. The younger boy begins to on his ear lobe, tearing and down Taehyung’s throat.

“A-ah! Jungkook, w-what the heck?” Taehyung yelps and his bronze skin flushes a vivid red.

Jungkook nips down at the older’s flawless skin, leaving behind small purplish spots. He stumbles on his path down to Taehyung’s plump lips, pressing down hard. Taehyung’s eyes widen, Jungkook sending his skin to shiver. Jungkook gets Taehyung to react, their lips tangle in an eager kiss. He shuts his eyes contentedly, savoring the buzzing feeling racing in his blood.

Taehyung doesn't catch the kiss go harder than it previously is, loudly into the kiss. Jungkook’s tongue brushes his lips and Taehyung obediently opens his mouth. Tongues swirled together, both competing for control as Jungkook snakes a finger through Taehyung’s brown tresses. Sharp teeth pull at his lips making Taehyung flinch. Their mouths slant, messily over each other's. They slowly draw away to catch a gasp of oxygen and Taehyung set his temple against Jungkook’s, gasping heavily and looking fixedly at his black puppy dog eyes. Not puppy dog eyes anymore, but momentarily the eyes of a rapacious wolf.

“Wait, J-Jungkook! I’m not...I’m not ready yet. I’m sorry.” Taehyung lowers his head but nevertheless gazes at the younger boy from under his thick eyelashes.

Jungkook’s lustful dark eyes relax. He takes his lips close up to Taehyung’s ear and sighs faintly: “That’s okay, TaeTae. But you abandoned me with a with all that . Shall we take care of that?”

Jungkook doesn't stand by for a reaction and holds up his palm up to Taehyung’s boxers. Taehyung chomped his bottom lip to prevent a shrill whine breaking from his lips as Jungkook rubs on his hard . He holds up his head to snatch a kiss from Jungkook as he continued to his .

He removed his hand and pressed his own clothed against Taehyung’s, intertwining their legs.  The two start humping each other’s s, kissing messily and teeth clanking. Taehyung accidentally bites down on Jungkook’s cherry red bottom lip and runs his hand to trace the curves all over the younger boy’s flesh which makes Jungkook growl deeply. His own eyes cloud over with lust and pleasure.

“Jungkook-ah, you’re so beautiful,” Taehyung murmurs, still planting kisses on Jungkook’s face. Even though they’re both roughly making out and pleasuring each other, Jungkook blushes and his heart practically jumps out of his chest. But then a quiet groan brings Jungkook back. A familiar knot in his stomach forms deep inside of him and he grinds his hips against Taehyung, coming inside of his boxers right after. Taehyung does too when he hears Jungkook rumble out his name, arching his back and spilling his seed inside of his boxers.

Both of their breath comes out raggedly and Jungkook pulls Taehyung into an embrace. Jungkook’s warms breath tickles Taehyung’s ear and his eyelashes brush against his cheek. “T-Taehyung! I...l-love...I love you!”

Taehyung laughs but his heart suddenly stops and about pounds its way out of his chest. His brown eyes widen in shock and turn Jungkook so they can look at each other better. Taehyung feels his eyes crinkle in the corners like they usually do when he’s happy and he beams. “I already know that. I feel the same way. Why else would we be here together? And what’s with the stuttering? Did my scary wolf already turn back into a fluffy bunny? God, you switch your moods as if you’re a girl! Just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter