Park ing Bo-Gum

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“For a gallant spirit, there can never be defeat.”

 

– Wallis Simpson   


 

-----------------------


 

Jungkook loves to watch Taehyung sleep. He actually loves to watch Taehyung do anything. The younger may love Taehyung a little too much if that’s possible. Kim Taehyung. The only steady thought racing through his conflicted mind. One time, his professor had been trying to get his attention for eight minutes and when Jungkook finally could think straight the first that flew out of his mouth was “Kim Taehyung”. He got a scolding from his professor for not paying attention but he got to meet Taehyung right after that. He can still remember Taehyung’s sparkling eyes jump when Jungkook bounced out of class and his deliciously tan skin flushing with joy. Jungkook sighs. He really is whipped for his Kim Taehyung.

“H-hyung,” A quiet moan brings Jungkook back down to reality. He chokes and covers his mouth, face blushing.

“TaeTae? Are you awake?”

Jungkook continues to watch Taehyung writhe around in his sleep. Taehyung’s plump lips open slightly, another moan escaping his lips, and reaches out for Jungkook. He complies to Taehyung’s wishes and scoots down closer to him. His sleepy boyfriend envelopes him into his strong arms, nuzzling Jungkook’s neck with his cold nose. Taehyung doesn’t look up to meet Jungkook’s loving gaze so Jungkook leans back and stares at the ceiling. Jungkook can barely make out the whirling fan making a soft comforting clicking sound. He wonders what he and Taehyung are going to do for the rest of the day. A tight grip around his waist goes rigid, making Jungkook’s head snap down to Taehyung.

“Please...d-don’t leave. Hyung? Why...Bo-Gum?” The older whimpers out making Jungkook freeze.

Bo-Gum? Who the hell is that? Jungkook growls angrily like a wolf having his dominance being challenged and gently removes Taehyung's strained clasp, hesitating at hearing another pained cry. He glances down at Taehyung’s tear-stained cheeks, thick wet eyelashes, and his mouth opens up to let another sound free. “Bo-gum? Come back...ughn,”

Jungkook’s dark eyes flash fiercely and his bubblegum pink lips curve up into a harsh snarl. He stumbles off his bed, not wanting to give into running back to Taehyung’s warmth and vanilla scent. The younger boy grabs his phone, shoves his feet into his Timberlands, and starts to slam the door out on his way out but remembers Taehyung and gently closes it instead. He opens it again quickly to glance back at his love. A movement in his bed helps him focus on the sight. Taehyung kicks the blankets off of himself, still asleep, and groggily rises. The boy rubs his eyes and blinks.

“Park Bo-gum? Is that you?” Taehyung’s y raspy voice murmuring that unknown hated stranger's unwanted name breaks Jungkook’s delicate heart into tiny pieces.

He lets a sob rip free. Just a second ago they were cuddling together. Then Taehyung’s stupid mouth had to go and ruin it. Jungkook slams the door this time, leaving his beloved Taehyung sitting by himself with a confused expression. Taehyung's mouth falls open and he moves to get up but his legs are still entangled in the forgotten blankets. What the hell, Taehyung thinks. 

The bright lights in the empty hallway make Jungkook cringe unhappily. He blindly races out until he reaches the main hallway filled with sleep-deprived students, ignoring their curious stares. Not aware of a certain one watching him with a concerned gaze. Definitely not caring that he shouldered two people that may have been Jimin making out with Yoongi. He just slams against the doors leading to outside. Jungkook runs his hands against the smooth handle and flings it open. Freezing rain dances around Jungkook as he begins to pumps his legs for a long run. 

Jimin’s eyes widen at the hurt looking Jungkook fly past him and Yoongi. Yoongi grunts at the sudden contact, disgruntled at being broken away from Jimin’s sweet lips. He opens his eyes crankily to find his lovely boyfriend stare down the hallway with an adorably shocked look painted on his face, a pout carved onto his full lips making Yoongi shiver. He lazily lifts up his icy hand to move the younger’s chin to face him. He leans over to reconnect their lips. Jimin hesitantly accepts but Yoongi can tell he’s not into it. Yoongi sighs but he pulls Jimin away so he can face him. 

“What’s up, babe?” He struggles to force his raspy voice out but Jimin manages to hear it. His soft welcoming eyes look up at Yoongi and he sighs as he falls against Yoongi’s chest.

“That was Jungkook that just ran into us. He looked really upset. Do you think it could be abou-”

“Of course it’s about Taehyung, baby. I swear, that boy doesn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter