Let's be Friends!

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You only live once – but if you work it right, once is enough.

– Joe E. Lewis


----------------




 

“Ahh, no way! We have roommates?!” Taehyung squeals happily, a look of awe on his face.

 

He peers at the list, looking for his name, Kim Taehyung, and his new bestest friend. Yoongi looks over at him, a look of disgust and tiredness showing. What a . “Well yeah. You are in college now, Taehyung. That’s what happens when you get the school dorms…”

 

Taehyung ignores him because just then he finally found his roommate’s name. He glances up at Yoongi,  who notices that he is wearing that idiotic grin on his face.  “Jeon Jungkook! What a cute name, right? I can't wait to meet him! We can stay up all night and watch movies and eat junk food and share secrets!"

 

The younger boy looks happy for a few seconds before his face starts to scrunch up. "What if he’s weird, though? What if the Jeon Jungkook is a complete creepy weirdo?! What will I do? What if he tries to do weird creepy things when I try to sleep?! Huh, Yoongi? HUH?”

 

Yoongi rubs his tired eyes, yawning, and glares back at the now freaking out Taehyung. He’s now yelling, pulling his black beanie that covers his blond hair, and listing the worst case scenarios on his fingers and still screaming at the top of his lungs. “Shut the hell up. No one is ing weirder than you, idiot. If he is a ty roommate just escape and come to my room. I’ll protect you if need it. I’ve had the same roommate since the freshman year so he won’t mind someone else. He’s never there anyways.”

 

Taehyung sighs in relief, immediately stopping his ranting. He wipes the forming sweat off his forehead, his grin already coming back. “Of course you will protect me, Yoongi! Why didn’t I think of that? And you’re a junior so know no one will try to mess with me if they know we’re brothers.”

 

He turns and slaps Yoongi’s back who snarls back in reply. Then Taehyung rubs his hands together as if planning already a horrible idea and his lips. Yoongi watches him warily and shoves his cold hands in his pockets. “You’re not getting my confetti if that’s what you want.”

 

“No, no, not that. I’m going to see what the Jeon Jungkook is like so I can be prepared.” Taehyung tells Yoongi who slowly takes his protecting hands off his precious piles of hidden confetti.

 

“And how are you going to do that? Please don’t tell me it’s going to be embarrassing. I’m done with that .”

 

Taehyung just laughs loudly then puts his hands around his mouth. He can feel his nerves and hear that annoying little voice in his head who keeps telling him to not go through with his brilliant plan. Yoongi watches in confusion then sudden realization dawns on him and tries to cover Taehyung’s mouth. “Nonononono! Don’t you da-”

 

“JEON! JUNGKOOK! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU’RE OFFICIALLY KIM TAEHYUNG’S NEW ROOMMATE! GET OVER HERE SO YOU CAN MEET HIM!”

 

Taehyung rocks excitedly on the back of heels, waiting for the so said Jeon Jungkook to show up. He tilts his head to the side to look at his bestest friend and grins, showing him all his teeth. Yoongi just wearily looks at him and sighs.

 

“Do you think Jeon Jungkook is hot? Maybe he’s gay! Do you think he will be gay? Maybe bi, pan, or aual or something else. I wonder if he’s nice and will want to be friends. When will he get here? Who’s your roommate anyways? Is your roommate straight We should all hang out together and have a party. What do you think, Yoongs?” Taehyung rambles at Yoongi excitedly, already planning the upcoming party.

 

“Taehyung, I don’t know about anything you just said. My roommate is Kim Seokjin though, and I’m pretty sure he’s dating some guy named Namjoon. I’m not sure about the whole party thing. But I do know that I want to take a long nap and you’re talking too much.  And you’re way too excited about this whole college thing.” Yoongi replies back, glancing down at his phone and furiously texting someone.

 

“Aish, Yoongi, you need to be more excited! And I’m already planning the party so don’t bother saying no. Hey! Are you listening to me? That’s rude you know! Who are you texting! Invite them to the party okay? Do it! Are you asking them? Tell them that you and I will be hosting the party!” Taehyung looks over Yoongi’s shoulders, bouncing to each side of Yoongi’s shoulders.

 

Yoongi glares up at Taehyung and turns off his phone. He swipes his maroon hair out of his eyes, fixes his bandana, and then reaches up to swat Taehyung upside the head. “Shut up, punk. I’m texting Jimin and I did invite him to party so calm down. And how did you not run out of all that energy in high school?”

 

Taehyung stops moving, stares at Yoongi with a blank look on his face. Yoongi stares back up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter