Don't be a Tease!

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whatever you are, be a good one.”
– Abraham Lincoln 


------------------------


Taehyung woke up with a start and looked around rapidly. But his head is being squished against something hard. Taehyung grunts struggling to pull away and finally manages with a gasp. Jungkook is sleeping hard and in a dream, his eyelids flickering and twitching. Jungkook also has a strong grip against Taehyung’s slim waist, not that Taehyung is complaining. 
    Taehyung studies Jungkook’s pretty features. His nose, a faint scar on his right cheekbone, his plump bottom lip. Taehyung raises a finger to trace his bottom lip slowly. Then Jungkook’s mouth opens and bites his finger.
    “Ouch! What the heckie was that for?” Taehyung whines at Jungkook who spits out his finger. Jungkook glares back at him, not noticing that he still has his grip on Taehyung and their legs intertwined together. 
    “Why was your finger on my lip?”

    “Because I was admiring your face! I just wanted to see how it felt! No need to get violent,” Taehyung pouted at Jungkook who frowns at him. Then Taehyung also frowns and makes an uneasy face.

    “Uhh, Jungkook? Could you let go of me now? Y-you’re kinda...pressing up against me.” Taehyung stutters out. His face turns a nice rosy color and Jungkook likes it. But he’s also confused at what Taehyung just said.
    
    “What? Well, yeah I’m pressing up against you! We are sleeping in the same bed and they aren’t very big! And you’re the one that wanted me to sleep with you!”

    But Taehyung just blushes even more and covers his face. His messy hair sticks up in little tufts when he tries to pull away from Jungkook. Jungkook isn’t quite getting what’s happening. He tilts his head to the side, inviting Taehyung to continue. 

    “Jungkook! I-I mean that you h-have morning wood! A-and you’re kinda really close to m-me!” Taehyung finally spits out and it’s Jungkook’s turn to blush. 

    Jungkook releases Taehyung from his grip then tries to back up but he just ends up rolling off of the bed. Taehyung crawls over the edge to watch Jungkook lay helplessly while covering his face with his hands. Jungkook groans embarrassedly as his face turns a whole new shade of red. He whimpers under his hands then removes them, sitting up and yells at Taehyung. 

“Don’t ing look at me, okay? Just don’t! Go away!” Jungkook hisses and runs to the bathroom. 

Taehyung sits there on his alien bedsheets, wondering if he should follow Jungkook or not. Even though Jungkook yelled at him, he knows it’s only because he’s embarrassed. 
He clutches his blankets tightly and decides against it. Jungkook wouldn’t want him to follow him.  Taehyung thinks that Jungkook is really cute, though, when he’s blushing. And that happens quite a lot with Jungkook. Like when he gets abashed, ducking his head shyly and biting his bottom lips harshly. Jungkook is really cute all the time really. Taehyung likes to think that Jungkook is playing hard to get with him. He’s positive that’s what’s happening. Jungkook claims that he’s not gay. But then what was that kiss last night? And Taehyung isn’t an idiot, he’s been noticing Jungkook’s lingering gazes and blushes. 

Taehyung walks over to their window, pushing back the bunny and lion curtains he put up himself, to see rain pouring down. And he remembers with glee that today he doesn’t have any classes. The sound of the rain pound of the windows soothes Taehyung and he crawls back under his blankets. He could go back to sleep, Taehyung still is tired and feels weary. 
Just then Jungkook timidly opens their door and ducks in. Jungkook lifts up his head to meet Taehyung’s warm and happy gaze. Taehyung grins widely and pats the spot next to him on his bed. Jungkook hesitates. He finds himself studying Taehyung’s cute bedhead, his half lidded brown eyes, and lazy grin. Then his eyes go down lower to Taehyung’s tan chest. Jungkook actually got to sleep with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter