Four weeks

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend.”

– Lao Tzu     

 

 

--------------------------------------

 



 

The first thing somebody would notice about Kim Taehyung now would be how much weight he has lost. It’s been four weeks since...Jungkook, his Jungkookie, left without a word. Four long weeks without him and it feels like he cannot breathe properly. It’s a fact that Taehyung and all of his friends ate a lot. Then Yoongi and Jimin start noticing how he took smaller portions and skipped meals, claiming that he wasn’t hungry. Jin and Namjoon also find how odd it was when Taehyung would leave to the bathroom after eating or made faces when forced to eat. He skips all of his morning routines like blow drying his hair and putting on make-up.  The once happy boy starts wearing longer t-shirt and hoodies as if to cover something up. Deep bags settle under his sad empty eyes. He runs on three hours of sleep. Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi all felt like an alien took the affectionate boy’s place and left them with a cold standoffish clone.

Classes become useless to him and as soon as he plops down at a table he sleeps. The furious whispering around him doesn't help. People surprised at his appearance. He usually tried so hard to look his best every day and then he just started randomly not caring. Taehyung also isn't found hanging around his boyfriend Jungkook. Students always would see the two hanging off of each other and touching. Now the two both look equally wrecked. 

Week two: Yoongi tries to ask Taehyung what’s wrong every day only to be left with the answer of: “I’m fine, hyung! Just a little...tired. Stop worrying about me.” It frustrates Yoongi so much that he can’t do anything to help his sunny little brother. He stays away from Jungkook. Jin already informs him of how the youngest is coping. Yoongi knows that if he actually sees the boy he will probably try to beat him up for doing this to Taehyung. The pale man thinks back to what Jungkook said. Something about Park Bo-gum. Why is the hell that name coming back up?

Jimin decides to take care of Taehyung for week three. He gifts his friend with hugs, cuddles, and food for the younger but Tae only tenses up and looks anxious. He knows it isn’t personal but he still can’t help but feel hurt. What can you do when a friend refuses to let you help him out? No answers will come out of Taehyung’s mouth. Nothing but lies. Maybe they can all go to sleep and when they wake up, everything happening would just be a lie. It's crazy how just one friend can affect a whole group. 

On the other side in week three Jin and Namjoon have a fight with Jungkook. There’s despairing yelling and hopeless attempts to get Jungkook up.

“What the , dude? Go to him. Now!” Namjoon roars at Jungkook, fists shaking.

Kookie shakes his head. He’s too afraid and cowardly to go back to his love. Jungkook is scared to find who has replaced his TaeTae. “N-no. I can’t do it.” His voice trembles and dark bags also are placed under his eyes.

“Jungkook, it’s been forever. Taehyung is looking less like himself every day and getting worse. He won’t even eat. He’s skipping classes and falling asleep in them. Tae really misses you! Please, go to him.” Jin’s soft reassuring voice tries to convince Jungkook. His golden eyes are stained red from crying.

Jungkook just frowns with sadness. Namjoon’s expression is full of disappointment and fury but stops himself from hurting the young boy. He stomps out of the room, slamming the door out from behind him. Jin pads over to the sobbing boy. Strong arms fold over Jungkook and lean into them. “I’m such a ing coward, hyung.”

Jin’s lip just thins into a line and doesn’t answer. He needs to talk to Taehyung and Yoongi.




 

----------------------

 

WEEK FOUR: "It's time to get your lazy up, TaeTae." Yoongi growls out, leaning his knees onto the edge of the mattress. He goes over to ruffle the other's messy, brown bedhead. "It's already afternoon."

Without opening his eyes, Taehyung reaches up, wrapping both arms around his brother’s torso and pulled him down into a tired hug, "I’m hungry,"

"Are you going to start eating properly? Stop being like this. You’re really hurting me too. Everyone.” It’s hard for Yoongi to talk. He hates crying especially in front of his younger brother.

Taehyung grunts, and snuggles his head against Yoongi's shoulder, "I'm sorry."

"For?" The elder asks quietly.

"For everything. I just miss Jungkook," Taehyung lets go of his hyung but Yoongi clings onto him which surprise the younger. He hesitantly hugs him back.

“That’s no excuse for hurting yourself. Don’t think I don’t know about you starving and cutting yourself.” Yoongi growls out.

Taehyung’s brown eyes water and his bottom lip trembles. “I know, hyung. I know. Something is wrong with me.”

Wet droplets hit Taehyung’s bare neck. He doesn’t need to look up to see his beloved brother crying. “Nothing is wrong with you, you hear me? You’re amazing in every way. If Jungkook can’t see that then he’s a ing . You really need to stop all of this nonsense.” Yoongi’s voice is trembling like he’s crying. But he’s not crying. Yoongi doesn’t cry. Taehyung’s big brother never lets him see him cry. Big Brother Yoongi is invincible and nothing make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter