What kind of moves do you got?

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”

– Ralph Waldo Emerson          



 

-------------

 

 

“Goodnight Jungkookie. Don't let the bedbugs bite. Wait, do you think that there are bedbugs here? Are bedbugs real? Yoongi said that they are and they will crawl into my brain! I don't believe that, though...what do you think Kookie?”

Jungkook’s heart starts to flutter again but he ignores it and whispers back softly, not sure even if Taehyung can hear him. “Night...TaeTae,”


 

-------------

 

Jungkook skids across the ground, trying frantically to stop himself from slipping and falling. He woke up just ten minutes ago to find that he had woken up late and that Taehyung was already gone. It’s been at least two weeks and his teacher had taken a liking to him. Jungkook had missed half of the classes today except two. His teacher hopefully won’t notice the late little bunny rushing into his room. Jungkook pants heavily swinging his head side to side. Great, now he forgot where his classroom was.

“Oi, need some help? You look lost and in some need of direction,” A light voice calls out and Jungkook spins around.

A tall guy, maybe a few year older than him, that he figures that asked him if he needed help stares down at him from where he’s sitting. He’s got dark hair, with plush cherry lips(not that Jungkook notices) and round, alert eyes. A pink oversized hoodie hangs off his wide shoulders and black ripped jeans perfectly mold onto his long legs.

“My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin.” The pretty boy(It’s perfectly normal to find someone the same as you attractive, Jungkook swears) turn up his lips into a smirk.

Jungkook straightens up his stance and huffs. “I’m not a kid! I can find my way,”

The so-called Jin stands up from his squatting stance and smiles with such a motherly care it makes Jungkook almost fall over. He shakes his hair out as he walks over and holds out his arm. “It’s okay, I don’t mind! I’ll take you to your next class,”

Jungkook tries to get out of Jin’s strong mom neck hold but just ends up letting him. “My class is with Mr. Lee. Lee Taemin. Do you know where that is?”

Jin scrunches up his tall nose with a thoughtful expression then nods. He leads Jungkook left into a long hallway decorated with old teachers from the past. “Oh yeah. He’s one of the dance teachers, right. He’s pretty shy for being a teacher. But damn, those hip s! Mr. Lee sure does dance so effortlessly.”

Jungkook nods in agreement as Jin continues to ramble on. Something about how the school’s food is wonderful and he definitely recommends Jungkook on eating there instead of going somewhere else. Jin stops immediately making Jungkook trip over his own feet.

“Ah, we’re here now! You’re definitely welcome, no need to thank me! We should hang out more, what do you think? I’m roommates with Suga if you know where our dorm is. Did you know he’s a big underground rapper too? Isn’t that crazy? You’d be surprised at his skills! But my boyfriend is also an underground and is well-known! He’s rapper name is RM. We should go watch them together one day, okay? Here’s my phone number! Okay, for real now, I gotta go now! Bye Jungkook,” Jin babble to Jungkook then sprints off. Jungkook stares down at the phone number scribbled on his arm.

 

“Hey, you! Get in here, punk!” A voice calls out to Jungkook, breaking his trance. He looks up and sees the light pink-haired Jimin peeking out from the doorway.

 

Jungkook scrambles over to him and walks casually into the dance studio. Jimin grins up at him, his eyes turning into crescents and smacks him on the back. “Gosh, I can’t believe the perfect golden Jungkook is late today! Oohhh what now? I’m going to have to punish you~”

 

“Eww, stop that Jimin! Such a creep,” Jungkook laughs and shoves him away teasingly. Jimin shoves him back with a pout on his cute face.

 

“Aish I told you it’s Jimin-hyung to you! You’re so disrespectful to me! But why, you call everyone else -hyung and give them the proper honorifics. It’s not fair!” Jimin whines at Jungkook.

 

“You two in the back. Pay attention and stop talking, please.” A quiet but firm voice belonging to Mr. Lee scolds them in the now quiet studio. Jungkook flushes as Jimin does too and they both bow down a perfect 90 degrees.

 

Mr. Lee glances back at them then smiles slightly. Everyone starts to murmur and Mr. Lee nods back at the waiting light-brown with the pin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter