Never Would have Bet

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
– Aristotle Onassis   


-------------------------------------

    
   

Taehyung presses his nose against a glass case of an ice cream shop. “Jungkook, only one cone. Please? Come on, you know you long for some as well. Let’s have ice cream, please.”

 

Jungkook shakes his head and sticks his knuckles on his sides. “Nuh uh. Let’s go. You already had cookies and berries before this. You’re still eating some.”

 

Taehyung’s full bottom lip sticks out and Jungkook flushes at this. Taehyung acts like an infant but it’s so adorable. Jungkook is certain that Taehyung knows also. “Jungkook! Please! I’m dying, I require food before I perish!”

"Why the hell are you talking like that?" Jungkook pulls Taehyung away, grasping his forearm and marches away with a pouting Taehyung. Jungkook places a tender touch on Taehyung’s temple and sneaks a piece of velvety brown hair aside.

“Okay, Taehyung. Let’s ask questions about each other. I really don’t know a lot about you.”

“Fine. So tell me, what’s the real Jungkook like?” Taehyung asks in a mock reporter expression, taking hold of a fake microphone that’s truly his spoon. He grins goofily and Jungkook leans over to peck him on the lips.

“You’re such a nerd, TaeTae,”

Taehyung acts hurt and holds out his tongue, his piercing gleaming in the light. He grabs another bite of ice cream and on the spoon thoughtfully. “Jeonjeonggukie, what’s your favorite...food?”

Jungkook scrunches up his nose. “Well, I have oodles of favorites. I like bread, pizza, pork soup rice, and sashimi.  What about you, Tae-ah?”

“I care about any kind of meat really. Ice cream is great too. We should go grab some right now,”

Jungkook shakes his head and sighs. “Taehyung. You’re now eating ice cream! If you eat too much you will-,”

“I’ll become fat. I know. There’s already flab here. But you have nice abs,” Taehyung finishes and rubs Jungkook’s abdomen. Jungkook smacks his sleeve aside and withers.

“You have no flab! You have a wonderfully perfect stomach, abs aren’t needed. If you had abs you would be even hotter than you now are.”

Taehyung’s cheeks gets swept by a pastel pink. His nose twists up restlessly and wanders up ahead. Jungkook skips up to him and grasps his arm, nudging his nose into Taehyung’s neckline. Taehyung scowls at him but let's Jungkook coo at him. They remain to lead down the walkway in silence, relishing the glow of the sunlight and the peaceful company of each other.

Jungkook turns his head to the side to observe at Taehyung. He starts off at his fuller upper lip and studied his easy-going rectangular grin. Taehyung always appears like nothing upsets him on the exterior whenever he burst his extraordinary smile, but Jungkook knows better. Jungkook knew little about Taehyung but he knows Taehyung has bad stress. He realizes his Taehyung tries to conceal his miseries from his friends and family but he want Taehyung to open up more to him. Jungkook shook his head and his eyes traveled up to Taehyung’s perfect nose and back to his firm jaw line. Finally, he meet Taehyung’s endless brown, elongated eyes with his long eyelashes.

Taehyung notices something in the corner of his eye and turns to find Jungkook staring at him. Taehyung flinches in surprise at the way Jungkook watches him. With such care as if Jungkook thought of him to be the most precious thing but also with a dangerous desire. Taehyung looks away as his face heats up but Jungkook catches his face. He stares hard at Taehyung and Taehyung quickly wets his lips. Jungkooks notices this, following the fast movement.

“Kookie-ah, stop! This is not the time of place. Someone could catch us…” Taehyung murmurs softly, not meeting the hungry look in Jungkook’s eyes. Jungkook calmly takes ahold of Taehyung’s wrist and pulls him across the sidewalk to back to their dorm. We’re lucky that we're near the dorms.

Jungkook continued to walk with an obedient Taehyung by his side but then a loud voice called out to them. “Taehyung?”

Taehyung freezes in his spot, recognizing that naturally happy voice as Jungkook swerves his head to find the owner of the voice. Jungkook glares unhappily to find Hoseok galloping towards them. Hoseok grins happily and places his arm around Taehyung, oblivious to his discomfort. The youngest boy scowls unhappily at Hoseok and crossing his arms over his chest to pout. Taehyung looks away uncomfortably as Hoseok jabbers to the both of them about a great new restaurant he found nearby.

“Actually, I already ate recently. I think I’ll catch up with you guys later.” Jungkook grumbles out and strides away, ignoring Hoseok’s and Taehyung’s calls. He knows that he’s being childish but seeing his Taehyung with Hoseok makes him so mad. Jungkook angrily throws his dorm open, pouting, his bottom lip sticking out. He throws him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter