Pabo!

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

– Mark Twain

 

 


 

------------------

 

 

According to Merriam-Webster, the third definition of awkward is A:  lacking social grace and assurance or B:  causing embarrassment. It should actually be: six men sitting in silence on a playground set. Namjoon and Jin hold their ground with Jungkook as Yoongi throws his arm around Jungkook and Jimin. Yoongi scowls harshly at Jungkook making him look at the ground nervously. Namjoon notices this with a bounce in his knee and leans forward, placing a large hand on it. He glances up at Jin, studying his handsome serious face.

“So-I’m guessing you all are wondering why Jin called you here for,” Namjoon says loudly so everyone can hear him.

No one answers him. He chuckles without any humor lacing it. Yoongi growls angrily and stands up. Namjoon watches him warily as Yoongi runs a hand through his black hair.

“I’m pretty ing sure that we all know why we are here. ‘Cuz this little lily-livered punk left Taehyung without telling him why. And now Tae is beating himself up about it as is the punk. So now what the hell are we gonna do about it? Jungkook can’t even bring himself to make eye-contact with TaeTae!” Yoongi practically spits this out and then sits promptly back down to replace his arm around his brother’s shoulders. A nasty glare is sent in Jungkook’s direction.

Jin clears his throat, taking his time to jump down into the mulch. Namjoon watches as he walks around the fake firemen pole. Then Jin’s golden eyes fly back to the anxious six men.

“I know that we all have been trying to help Jungkook and Taehyung in our own ways. We have become a little distant with each since. But this is going to have to be fixed whether or not Jungkook and Taehyung will get back together again. Taehyung needs to start eating properly again and skipping classes. Jungkook, you need to tell Taehyung why you left him and haven’t tried to contact him in the past four weeks. Namjoon give me the cuffs now.”

Everyone’s eyes widen at the last statement, not including Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon throws an apologetic look at Jungkook and Taehyung but gives Jin the cuffs. Jin walks quickly to the two boys and just as Jungkook gets up to run, Namjoon is already there, pinning him down. Jungkook’s heartbeat starts going haywire when he hears the click of the lock. He can feel Taehyung’s eyes on him but Jungkook chooses to face Jin. Just as he opens his mouth Jimin stands up.

“What the hell is this? You can’t just lock these two up on a playground set!” Jimin yelps and turns toward Yoongi for help.

Yoongi just stares at the handcuffs in surprise. His boyfriend growls under his breath, bringing his gaze back to Jin and Namjoon. Jin shrugs at him without an apology laced in his face. Namjoon stands up tall with Jin but Jimin holds his ground.

“They won’t be here forever. Just until they have a nice little chat and forgive each other. Like I said, they don’t have to back together if they don’t want to. Now we’re all gonna leave and be back in an hour. Hopefully, you guys will be done by then.” Jin states calmly, walking off to his car.

Jimin’s mouth falls open and swings his head back the two men stuck to a playground set. He yells that he won’t leave them just as Namjoon comes up behind him and drags him away with Yoongi. Jimin’s angry shouts become quieter and then a car can be heard driving off.

Jungkook is still frozen in his spot. His heart is beating too loud and fast for his liking. He’s too scared to look over at Taehyung. But it’s hard to ignore the burning gaze going right through him and he can practically hear Taehyung narrowing his eyes at him. His dark eyes that used to look at him warmly and held so much love in them that Jungkook could never get used to it.

“So are you just going to ignore me? Jin said that we have to talk before we can be unlocked. And I think you have a lot of explaining to do.” Taehyung’s deep voice makes Jungkook jump out of his skin. His whole body shudders at the pain in his voice. God, I missed his voice so much.

Taehyung’s intense gaze finally breaks the younger boy and he turns to face Taehyung. , , ity . Aack, . Too late to turn away. He knows he is screwed just because of that quick look at Taehyung’s dark hypnotizing eyes. The pain, anger, confusion is all there swirling around in a black cloud. But Jungkook can see the loving sparkle in his eyes still. And it overpowers all of the other feelings. Jungkook drops his eyes to scan Taehyung’s face. Oh my ing God, did I do this to him?

He didn’t notice it before but Taehyung is thin. Thinner than he already was before. And his y tan skin is now pale with purple bruises under his tired eyes. Jungkook desperately looks over Taehyung’s body to find it just as bad. A baggy sweatshirt with sweatpants that the old Taehyung would never be caught dead in. Finally, he stops at Taehyung’s lips. They still look the same. Taehyung’s lips are still soft-looking and plump. Jungkook suddenly freezes when he realizes he is staring at TaeHyung and shyly looks up at Taehyung’s knowing eyes. He makes a move to touch Taehyung’s fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter