This is Dino

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”

– Warren Buffett   


 

-----------

   Min Yoongi groans loudly, gripping at his black and blue hair. He felt like he was working so hard that his fingers are about to start bleeding. Writing so much that his head is spinning and he’s starting to read his writing out loud to himself. Sometimes when he worked this hard, he would have dreams about math and stupid language and the even stupider teachers and the zero s he gives. Yoongi hasn’t had a chance to go out with Taehyung and ask how he has been. No time to talk to Jimin too. He hasn’t seen the pink-haired boy in a while. Starting to miss him lounging around on his bed and hearing his always cheerful voice.

 

   “Goddamit,” Yoongi curses under his breath as he feels his fingers start to lock up. He attempts to straighten them so he can start writing again but a sharp and blinding snap comes upon them with some kind of weird catching feeling. But if just leaves them alone to wait, the pain gets worse so he wiggles them around, watching them curiously. Carefully, he places his other hand over his locked fingers and straightens it gently once more. “, that hurt like a mother-.”

 

“Oi, Yoongi! It’s been so long since I’ve been in your room! Woooooww, it still looks the same on your side. Jin’s room changes every year, doesn’t it? You’re so bor-ing, Yoongi-hyung~” A voice that Yoongi missed so much teases him loudly.

   Yoongi spins his swivel chair around to face a pouty pink-haired man with his little hands on his hips. Jimin grins a mischievous smile that takes up his whole face and turns his eyes into sparkling crescents. He skips over to Yoongi’s bed that looks bare compared to Jin’s bed, that’s covered in blankets and throw pillows. Jimin quickly kicks off his Vans before launching himself into Yoongi’s neatly made bed with his comfy white bed sheets. He grabs a pillow to rest his head on but laughs out loud when he finds something underneath of it.

   “What is this, Suga Swag Master? A doggy stuffed animal? How cute! I would have never expected you to have this! What’s its name?” Jimin squeals out, clutching the old, worn-out but greatly loved toy.

   Yoongi’s cheeks slowly go red and he reaches to grab his dog back. “For your information, it is a Welsh Corgi! And it is not just any stuffed animal. His name is Dino. Taehyung made it for me when we were in elementary school. For my birthday. He made it with all his love. I brought it with because it is very sentimental. Look, right here? This is from when Taehyung tried to stitch it back up when I accidently ripped it but he poked himself and got blood all over it. He cried for days because he felt so bad. And this stain is when I spilled my lunch on it because Taehyung had scared me."

 

   Jimin smiles gently and feels his heart twinge at Yoongi’s cuteness. He suddenly has a strong need to reach out and touch Yoongi’s button nose. And his pouty lips that can shape into the most heart-wrenching smile in the world. If Yoongi told him to kill his whole family with a smile and then jump off a cliff, Jimin would gladly do it if Yoongi would just give him a glimpse of that sneaky grin. The one that makes Yoongi seem so innocent and delicate but also terrifying and y.

   Yoongi raises his eyebrows at Jimin’s silence. He grins at Jimin, thinking that Jimin is silently judging him. This just makes Jimin’s breath hitch and trembles slightly, his toes curling in his black and blue striped socks.

   “Eh? What’s up Jiminie?” Yoongi asks curiously, the soft fuzz on Dino.

Jimin shakes his head rapidly and lays on Yoongi’s bed, facing the opposite way of him. Jimin tries to slow his breath and his pounding heartbeat. Yoongi seems to be having a different effect on me than usual. Usually, I can ignore this feeling. B-but it’s gotten worse. This painful twinge that aches in my chest and heart. He’s focused on thinking that he doesn’t hear Yoongi lay down behind him.

“Hey, are you okay?” Yoongi’s sweet breath spreads across his neck. Yoongi's arms wrap around Jimin's waist into a back hug. A tingling sensation dances across his skin and makes his stomach tighten and curl. Jimin tries not to notice Yoongi being pressed up against him. Yoongi gently pulls Jimin to face him and Jimin flushes at how close they are. Yoongi notices this too but shrugs it off. He looks deep into Jimin’s eyes, wondering if he’s sick or something.

“Jimin, for real what’s going on in that head of yours? Did you eat something bad?”

“No! I-I’m fine...just a little tired. I need a break from all this work and I’m guessing you do too.” Jimin lies slightly, wondering if Yoongi will catch his bluff.

Yoongi knows that Jimin is lying to him. The punk usually doesn’t blush or stutter when he’s tired. He usually slurs and whines cutely.

“Fine then, let’s go to sleep.”

 

Jimin’s mouth falls open and his eyes go wide. “B-but don’t you have a lot of work? And when you said let’s go to sleep, do you mean together? Like on the same bed?”

“Yeah, I do have a load of work. But I’m ing exhausted and I need a nap. Maybe if you get some sleep, you will stop acting so weird. And yes, sleep together. Jin’s bed got too much junk to sleep on. Now come on,” Yoongi roughly pulls Jimin into him and wraps his arms aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter