Broken Umbrellas and s

Those Puppy Dog Eyes |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.”

– Thomas Jefferson  






-----------------------------

 

 

"Jungkook, why the hell were you running around in a freaking storm? You don’t even have a ing jacket! Just this flimsy piece of material! What the hell were you thinking? Did you notice the way that cop was staring at you? What would you have figured out if I didn’t appear? Just accept it?” Jin’s pleasant face is becoming crimson from irritation and his raucous voice growls at Jungkook, “An- wha? Are you crying? God, come here. You’re such a baby... come on.” Jin’s expression at once softens, pulling Jungkook into a reassuring embrace.

Tears that Jungkook didn’t even notice start dripping from his dark puppy dog eyes. A faint whimper releases from his throat, bobbing his head down as if he’s a pup and had been hit by its master but nevertheless longed for some affection. Jin sighs knowingly and decides to bring Jungkook closer to allow him some of his personal warmth. The two males lay in a baseball dugout which they turned up in a tired park. It’s disgusting, dust and insects are hiding out in every nook. But it’s dry. Revolting and creepy, but it’s better than standing out in the pouring rain.

“I don’t wanna talk about it,” Jungkook mumbles, wiping the tears away from his dark eyes.

 

“Jeon Jungkook. You WILL tell me. You’re going to pick up a ing cold and you were about to get into that car with that ty ert. What’s going on with you?”

Jungkook lets out a heavy sigh and stretches his lanky legs. He turns his rigid neck. As he stalls, he catches Jin’s narrowed eyes and he swallows. The younger boy’s finger latches onto each other, nervously popping them. “That 'ty ert' was a cop. He could have gotten me booted out of the University.”

“I will personally find that and slice off his then force him to eat it. Now go on.” Jin’s bewitching smile shines at Jungkook but his brilliant eyes tell Jungkook that he’s not fooling.

“Um... well. Me and Taehyung we-”

“Taehyung and I.”

Jungkook scrunches up his face, flinging a mean look at Jin. “ing , do you want me to tell you what’s going on or not?”

“Watch your filthy mouth, Jungkook,” Jin warns and Jungkook lets out a snort.

“‘Kay, fine. ing poop. Anyways, long story short, Taehyung was whining out some other dude’s name in his sleep. And when he woke up, he called me the same name as this dip! I admit I might have overreacted.”

Jin groans with a mild chuckle. His bright brown eyes roll at Jungkook’s statement. This boy... what am I going to do with him? He takes up a hand to rub his face. Then he lets out another snort: “Did you even ask Taehyung to explain himself?”

Jungkook flushes, turning away from Jin’s gentle eyes. He involuntarily pouts, bunny teeth nibbling on his full bottom lip. The younger runs a hand through his chestnut colored hair. His confused and slightly pleading dark eyes turn back to Jin. “No, I didn-”

 

“Jungkook! You should have stuck around for Taehyung to completely make sense of the situation.”

Jungkook pouts, firmly crossing his trembling arms stubbornly. At this time, he seems to be like a child refusing to make up to a friend. “Nooo. He can come meet with me then make amends for acting like an idiot and explain after.”

Jin doesn’t suggest anything at all, not wanting to quarrel with the damn boy. It’s quiet except for the pitter patter of the storm striking the dugout. It’s sort of pretty out if you like this kind of weather. Jin sure doesn’t. It’s slightly warm out and the dirt is changing into sludge. Everything is gray though. When it rains, it looks like that everything becomes opaque. He glances sideways at Jungkook who is glaring grumpily and drawing a camel with a twig into the mud that they tracked in.

“You actually should go talk to Taehyung, JK,” Jin calls out tenderly, not facing up to the boy’s sullen look.

Jungkook is hoping that Jin would take his side of the quarrel but apparently not. Why should he go on to Taehyung? Taehyung should be the one to come meet with him. Yoongi and Jimin are presumably leading to also take Taehyung’s side. It’s so aggravating. Jungkook wasn’t the one out some moron’s name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter